Landini 7830 crawler

CX820Joe

Hi Folks,

Ros made a model of a Landini 7830 crawler c. 1992, this one here:

http://www.farmmodeldatabase.com/en/view-details/011043/ros-1-32-landini-7830.html

Are these hard to find?  I wouldn't mind getting hold of one.  They did a bigger 1/25 one with more of a cab/bars I think.

Really need to start getting to some shows instead of continually asking you guys!

Thanks for the reply, Joe

I wonder who produced that one?  Shame its a shade on the small side being 1/35.  The Ros version was also sold as a Massey Ferguson 294C, and they can still be found on ebay, though mostly in a twin set with either a Fiat or MF1014 tractor.  Theres an Agrifull crawler/tractor set also.  Trouble is I wouldn't really need the other tractor!

I like that Fiat 605C Joe, I saw one at Zwolle last year and I assumed that it was a conversion but it was display only and the stall holder wouldn't sell it. I will have to keep my eyes open again this year and see if I can find one for sale.

The blue Landini 7830, red MF 294c and the green Fiat Agrifull 55c are all 1:32. The White C774 Lambourghini Ergomatic is 1:25. The examples of these models that I have don't have any ROPs. I'll post up a picture when I've put some power in the camera battery.

Archived