neighbours new tractor

civilpek

the whole not having a front pto is something to do with the funnie way everything under the bonnet is laid out.

Like the power plant (engine) is basically a wheelie bin

Hope you aint having a go at sisu engines better then the piles of crap that are deere engines  >:( >:(

Come on ladies, cool it with the colour wars. Everyone has a favourite make and a not so favourite make. We don't need to hear a constant drawl about which one is better and why, afterall this is a model website and not focused on the real thing.

Come on ladies, cool it with the colour wars. Everyone has a favourite make and a not so favourite make. We don't need to hear a constant drawl about which one is better and why, afterall this is a model website and not focused on the real thing.

they will stop for a while as always then someone else will mention something and we will be back to square 1 again ::) ::)

If we had a special sections for the deviants, then the rest of us could get on with things without any distractions.

(Although, Mrs Hendry seems to be doing a great job bringing the two worst offenders to heel, it must be said!)

BUT it does get boring sometimes, like Nath and the pink thing

I never start it though it's ricky, you know if he has a go at something agco related i will have a go back i apologise but get him to stop first i have been good recently  ;D ;D :D :D

If we had a special sections for the deviants, then the rest of us could get on with things without any distractions.

(Although, Mrs Hendry seems to be doing a great job bringing the two worst offenders to heel, it must be said!)

And would one of them be me ???:D

Come on ladies, cool it with the colour wars. Everyone has a favourite make and a not so favourite make. We don't need to hear a constant drawl about which one is better and why, [glow=red,2,300]afterall this is a model website and not focused on the real thing.[/glow]

Oh right now you tell me, so why all the REAL tractor sections?? we not allowed to have some fun talking about REAL tractors in the REAL tractor section???  ;) ;)

Okay we'll try and cool the colour wars

well thats why they allways break down init  :D  and put it this way newholland are better than john deere

CASE STUDY: MY UNCLE HAS HAD NH ALL HIS LIFE,

Fleet of JD's are in the yard and the remaining NH leave next year!!!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHA

case closed

Right, this is going no where, people are sticking up for their preferred brand obviously, when you look at the tractors individually they are basically the same model with different paint badge and a different powerplant. o saying MF engines are crap is saying SISU is crap, but I didn't hear any abuse about Valtra on there Ricky, and Valtra certainly isn't crap, and saying JD's always break down, steady on, most of the contractors round here run a fleet of at least 20 JD's all ages, and still have some old 3050's carting silage and hedge trimming,And as far as I'm aware they only break down as much as any other tractor,our contractor has 2 NH'S a TM140 & a TS115A he says he loves them, really nicely put together, handle well, just like the Deeres. In the summer he has a MF 6480 & MF 6270 in on hire, likes them too, I bet some of you on here, If you were given a MF chassis and engine and transmission with Ford panels, roof,cab controls etc, would say it's crap the engines crap get a sisu. In my opinion although tractor wars are funny, and arguments occur quite rapidly it's down to what your brought up around, what you have driven and your views. A tractor is a tractor, A 200 hp Mf would pull just as well as a 200hp Nh or vice versa. So stop the arguing and try to respect each others opinions!

Right, this is going no where, people are sticking up for their preferred brand obviously, when you look at the tractors individually they are basically the same model with different paint badge and a different powerplant. o saying MF engines are crap is saying SISU is crap, but I didn't hear any abuse about Valtra on there Ricky, and Valtra certainly isn't crap, and saying JD's always break down, steady on, most of the contractors round here run a fleet of at least 20 JD's all ages, and still have some old 3050's carting silage and hedge trimming,And as far as I'm aware they only break down as much as any other tractor,our contractor has 2 NH'S a TM140 & a TS115A he says he loves them, really nicely put together, handle well, just like the Deeres. In the summer he has a MF 6480 & MF 6270 in on hire, likes them too, I bet some of you on here, If you were given a MF chassis and engine and transmission with Ford panels, roof,cab controls etc, would say it's crap the engines crap get a sisu. In my opinion although tractor wars are funny, and arguments occur quite rapidly it's down to what your brought up around, what you have driven and your views. A tractor is a tractor, A 200 hp Mf would pull just as well as a 200hp Nh or vice versa. So stop the arguing and try to respect each others opinions!

Oh give over will ya nark nark nark

Some saying about pot and kettle springs to mind!  :D :D