LCN Club Model 2017

robbo

This is something I look forward to every few years, but I am not sure about the latest announcement. Don't get these confused with the LCN Show model that is available at the Zwolle show each November.

The LCN Club model is only available to members of the LCN club and is only produced every 2 or 3 years. The 2014 model was a Same Saturno in both 2 and 4 wheel drive, both with and without a cab. The 2012 model was a Deutz D130-06 in 2WD. I have got all the variants of these and they take pride of place in my collection.

However, according to the LCN magazine that arrived today, the Club Model for 2017 is going to be a Guldner G50 with a front loader. Whilst I am sure that it will be immaculate and perfectly scaled I am quite disappointed that it is such a "minority" model, so rare in fact that I don't think I have ever seen one in the flesh, (and I am an avid tractor spotter/Twitcher.......sorry David).

Does anyone on here have one of these or know where there is one?

Interesting choice, and very different.

I'm sure there will be some people that will be very please that such an unknown make will be manufactured.

Who will be producing it?

Quite agree with you Mike on this model it's not going to be that popular especially to us on this side of the pond but it's a tractor used in there country. And up until the last five classic world wide models models the club had vintage tractors made that we would have not possibly seen here like GeDe, Lely hydro and Brons again used in main land Europe. But I am guessing that with the clubs large following and resale value the models will all sell out as for the manufacture in the past it has been Autodrome, CTF etc but the last two have been produced by companies in china by Manfred weise and Marge models so I guess one of these two? But Schuco is producing the Guldner G60 and G75 this year in 1/32. 

image.jpg

Interesting Martyn, I think it is safe to assume that Schuco will probably make this version as well then. It would make sense in terms of getting the most value out of one set of tooling just by adding a loader and maybe some further little touches.

I had remained as a member of the LCN club in the hope that they would do another SDF version but I will probably not renew now. This model isn't due until November 2017 and it will be 2 or 3 years after that before the next one comes along and I am not waiting that long.

Archived