What are they worth?

hody21

Not sure this is the right section for this but here goes...

I have a few items I need rough values for, any ideas?.

1/16 UH 2009 Doe 7000 331 of 500 made

1/16 UH 2010 Doe Fordson Super Major 146 of 1000 made

1/16 UH County Super Four

1/32 Britains John Deere GOLD Self propelled Sprayer

All MIB with relevant paperwork/leaflets

The gold sprayers a hard one , have seen them at Zwolle for 1000 euros , seen at least 1 sell but wouldn't know if it went for that price , I suspect  not , but not far off. Wasn't that one a more limited run compared  to the other gold ones, Dave twose won  one i think from memory

The Gold sprayer I had to put my name forward and I was picked along with 4 others I think for the chance to buy it. As you said somebody else of the forum won the chance to buy also. I had to pay £160 I think to buy it though, shall not be selling though but need a value for insurance purpose. The others may well be on ebay soon as they dont fit in with my collection.

20 hours ago, hody21 said:

The Gold sprayer I had to put my name forward and I was picked along with 4 others I think for the chance to buy it. As you said somebody else of the forum won the chance to buy also. I had to pay £160 I think to buy it though, shall not be selling though but need a value for insurance purpose. The others may well be on ebay soon as they dont fit in with my collection.

hi, i got the gold sprayer , think it was £150 + p&p . i traded mine for approx £1000 worth of boxed britain stock . insurance want to be high as you cant replace it ?.  

dave

jd gold sprayer.jpg

Archived