What really annoyed you today

yeah was mentioned about a persoanl fammily thing, but still pushing,prob is i helped them out sunday just gone, and now they are expecting it every time they are stuck, time for a new job within bt me thinks, working on something as i speak, 2 pay scales higher but boss is blocking me going at the min to,

Looks like you need to get the Massey Massive in there Sean...........Marky leading the way on his fanny  :D :D :D

:D :D :D - Shall I ask Bazza to drive us up there in mrs F's Landy  :o :o - No sleep then Sean  :D :D :D ..

Now then... as for BT  >:( - Don't make me get my Fanny out mate  >:(:D :D :D..

Tell them... I said Pwwwwwttttthhhhhh Sean E baby is coming with us... OR ELSE... I'll snip the wires on my phone.... and all my work phones... and my fax machine  >:( - yeah that will tell em mate  :P

:D :D :D - Shall I ask Bazza to drive us up there in mrs F's Landy  :o :o - No sleep then Sean  :D :D :D ..

Tell them... I said Pwwwwwttttthhhhhh Sean E baby is coming with us... OR ELSE... I'll snip the wires on my phone.... and all my work phones... and my fax machine  >:( - yeah that will tell em mate  :P

be nice and quiet to eh mate no calls the lot,

Tell them... I said Pwwwwwttttthhhhhh Sean E baby is coming with us... OR ELSE... I'll snip the wires on my phone.... and all my work phones... and my fax machine   >:( - yeah that will tell em mate  :P

He thought that was a fancy toilet paper dispenser when he first got it  :D :D :D

Just dropped the missus off in town for the night, could have had double figues with total number of cyclists knocked off wearing dark clothes and no lights :D :D ::).....bl@@dy arrogant students we have in Cambridge >:( >:(:D :D :D

then found out she left me the wahing to hang up to dry >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

sod picking her up at 2am :D :D :D