What really annoyed you today

Nasty mate......What were you carrying at the time?

Nothing luckily, was on my way to get a load of straw, midi hesstons. Catches hadn't gone back in hook properly due to broken glass getting under the release lever in the cab :-\

Nothing luckily, was on my way to get a load of straw, midi hesstons. Catches hadn't gone back in hook properly due to broken glass getting under the release lever in the cab :-\

Seems like the two of us are having disasters this week mate with me and my digger at the start of the week too eh...... :-\ ;) ;) ;)

Seems like the two of us are having disasters this week mate with me and my digger at the start of the week too eh...... :-\ ;) ;) ;)

I've yet to get wet though ::);D:D :D ;)

The broken glass was nothing to do with me though, boss had it earlier in week and the cb aerial bent round on a low branch and hit the back window shatterring it, talk about freak accidents.

I've yet to get wet though ::);D:D :D ;)

The broken glass was nothing to do with me though, boss had it earlier in week and the cb aerial bent round on a low branch and hit the back window shatterring it, talk about freak accidents.

What's the chances of it happening now you've said it mate...... :D;D:D;)

getting shouted at all day  >:( even smple mistakes i got screamed at  :-\

Tell us more?

Remember a problem shared, is a problem halved! Oh, an' don't cry on your keyboard cos you might get electrical cuted ::) an' we don't want that, do we, cos that would really bu**er up the end of a sh1tty day. ;)

on the fork lift moving bags and after loading i went bck to the yard and put the empty bags into one and kept getting shouted at for being late back  :-\ ah dont worry ill survive wont be long and back in school and will have a break  ;D

Who was shouting at you Rich??

It's probably happened to most of you in the past but when you bid for something on ebay and loose by one bid  then you get a second chance reply  Now it may be all coshia but it sometimes seems a little strange that they come back straight away with the offer. do they try to bid the price up themselves or a mate only to find that it doesn't pay off and have to resort back to second chance offer :-\ :-\ :-\

It's probably happened to most of you in the past but when you bid for something on ebay and loose by one bid   then you get a second chance reply  Now it may be all coshia but it sometimes seems a little strange that they come back straight away with the offer. do they try to bid the price up themselves or a mate only to find that it doesn't pay off and have to resort back to second chance offer :-\ :-\ :-\

I've often wondered that as well. Had one a few months back saying he had another couple of them to sell, if they come back more or less as soon as its ended it seems strange to me though as you say :-\

that sounds techincal :D :D does this mean bens building something then?

well maybe....needed to measure the thickness of something to order from EMA as i wasnt sure which size it was :D :D