What really annoyed you today

Today I annoyed myself :'(

Broadsided a wieghbridge with the diesel tank. Not big, not clever. . . . . . . . . Not popular. Now sat at the grainstore minus the 200L of fuel I had when I came in and in full view of every other driver. :( :(

Broadsided a wieghbridge with the diesel tank. Not big, not clever. . . . . . . . . Not popular. Now sat at the grainstore minus the 200L of fuel I had when I came in and in full view of every other driver. :( :(

And they talk about women drivers!  (sorry, Tris  :( :'()

well we have a Leakeyvale and now we have a Leakeytris  :D;D:D

I was actually referring to the latest in Joke of the Day - Women drivers and the cash machine - it is always women drivers who get the bad jokes. 

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=1224.msg312396#msg312396

Sorry Tris, it was not what I said but how certain people read it. 

Touch?! Just read that joke myself. Need a laugh. . . .could do with the ground to open up and swallow me whole now.

aw dont worry about it sh1t happens, during the summer i was heading through stevenage with the bowser and the bolts sheared on the hitch forntunatly no feul got out but the bowser did rearange a sign post on its way past :D :D

Like cj said, sh1t happens......  ;)

Just remind me never to offer you a job!  ;D

I'm the first to take the mick and to be like that you got to be able to be the subject now and again. Your all gettin a laugh from me don't worry, I'm not easily offended. It'll be a new tank for sure. Knowing the boss it may well be me that pays too. . . . Just got 4 pics to show you all, even when I'm up the creek I still think of you guys. . . !! Lord knows why!! 

I'm the first to take the mick and to be like that you got to be able to be the subject now and again. Your all gettin a laugh from me don't worry, I'm not easily offended. It'll be a new tank for sure. Knowing the boss it may well be me that pays too. . . . Just got 4 pics to show you all, even when I'm up the creek I still think of you guys. . . !! Lord knows why!! 

Good Man! 

I think some have been a teensy bit mean though.

Good Man!   

I think some have been a teensy bit mean though.

What r u talking about Susan... have u ever known Mr Tris to miss a chance for some mickey taking... :-\

... absolutely not... not EVER I hear you shout... well then ;D

and... personally, I've been waiting for this opportunity (since the Collector's Fair to be precise), and anyway he knows we all love him really :-*:-* :-*:-*

What r u talking about Susan... have u ever known Mr Tris to miss a chance for some mickey taking... :-\

... absolutely not... not EVER I hear you shout... well then ;D

and... personally, I've been waiting for this opportunity (since the Collector's Fair to be precise), and anyway he knows we all love him really :-*:-* :-*:-*

I sure he does - why else would he take photos?

You are supposed to be packing...!

Marky I reckon they'd even take JDMcMadman on after my effort today!!

:D :D :D:o - blimey mate... must be bad.... We all have accidents I guess buddy.... don't let it get you down mate..

I have to say I'm with FP on the job front mind you... no offence but I've just put your CV in the shredder  :D :D