What really annoyed you today

what a sh** day >:(

oil pump on the renault packed in

need to remove wheel of renault but the axle stands are missing and someone stole my jack.

pto stopped working on the ford

power washer stopped working

local neds(chavs) have thrown our wheelie bin in the river and burnt the one at our rented out house

bag of seed barley wasnt tied properly and quite a lot of it run out when i lifted it up

i forgot i had the dentist tommorow, need to take antibiotics before i go, but i forgot to go for them, now no pharmacys open and wont be open till the time of my appiontment

swung my car door open in a rage and bashed it on a wall

and to top it off the only field that all the neighbours can see, the sowing looks shocking, missed bits everywhere and i cant understand why.

>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

what a sh** day >:(

oil pump on the renault packed in

need to remove wheel of renault but the axle stands are missing and someone stole my jack.

pto stopped working on the ford

power washer stopped working

local neds(chavs) have thrown our wheelie bin in the river and burnt the one at our rented out house

bag of seed barley wasnt tied properly and quite a lot of it run out when i lifted it up

i forgot i had the dentist tommorow, need to take antibiotics before i go, but i forgot to go for them, now no pharmacys open and wont be open till the time of my appiontment

swung my car door open in a rage and bashed it on a wall

and to top it off the only field that all the neighbours can see, the sowing looks shocking, missed bits everywhere and i cant understand why.

>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Just go to bed Andy,just go to bed  ;) ;) :)

Grief... you lot I'm NOT panicking at all... was just cross with him today that's all. ::)

I know what was wrong........................I spect he didn't like you slapping him on the forehead and pulling his ears and told you off.  ;);D ;D :D::) (Ref joke of the day..........subject .......Martians  ;D)