What really annoyed you today

>:( - no me neither.... I'm not sure how it keeps happening...

But Mandy... rest assured.. I will always be the Lord to your Lady  :-*:-* :-*

Phew... I was worried for a moment... images of my Marky dressed as a pantomime dame danced in my head... they were really scary :o

What annoyed me today... just realised I'm sposed to be at Sandown for the Collectors Fair with my cousin... but I've got the date mixed up and I'm working all day :-[

Some idiot at work has a mobile phone ring tone that I can't get out of my head!!!

Now You're Gone - Basshunter - a bit too modern for me!! :D :D

LOVE THAT TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNE!!!! Kev! ;D ;D ;D

I leased out some of our land to a local farmer and when i turned the water for the drinkers back on i noticed a leak  >:(

Cant turn the water off as there are sheep in the fields now.

Typical, a Saturday evening and this happens, and on a Bank holiday weekend too.

Have it patched and hope it holds.

Hopefully somewhere will be open on monday so i can replace the line!

Having to admit to defeat that the log spiltter wouldn't work on my JD and swapping it round for a mf 690  >:( >:(>:(::) ::)::)

;D x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,

And you had the flipping bare faced cheek to dis the Fergie  :D :D :D

Oh... er... I mean...  :-[

That's a shame Simon... why didn't it work ???

Actually... in all honesty.. I can't see why a 690 would... and your lady wouldn't ??? - we need details please

;D x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,

And you had the flipping bare faced cheek to dis the Fergie  :D :D :D

Oh... er... I mean...  :-[

That's a shame Simon... why didn't it work ???

Actually... in all honesty.. I can't see why a 690 would... and your lady wouldn't ??? - we need details please

He's a sparky and not a tractor driver Marky, what do you expect ;D::):D :D ;)

Aren't John Deeres hydraulics closed centre whereas IH and MF are open centre?

Search me Gav... they must have a flow position surely though.... I do know they use larger couplings on their bigger machines  :-\

How would you tip a trailer for instance ???

Sod you Gav i'm the best sparky come tractor driver in my area  :P :P

Well i tried everything and took it to a old framer boy who is a wiss on tractor's a real knowledgeable bloke and he had the same problems on his JD 2040 but he overcome it by putting the return back into the oil inlet so he tried some stuff and we still couldn't get in working phoned up a ex JD engineer and he was fresh out of ideas so i gave up and swapped it  :'( :'( :'(

Its got to be something like a sticking valve somewhere, that would cause a vibration/juddering in the pipework as would to higher oil flow. It may mean changing the valve chest on the log splitter to use it without a problem, one way to check if thats where the problem is would be to pipe the splitter ram direct to the spools and see what happens :-\