What really annoyed you today

My wife told me to help her freind with a couple of things in her new appartment.When i was drilling i the wall i got metal parts in my eye  >:( >:(.I was at the hospital this morning and got rid of it... look like a pitate know  :D :D

ouch pete, i got some sand in my eye a few years back, at the hotel we stayed in at gatwick ,ended up i ncasulaty in croydon at 1 in the morning, had to drive back with a patch on, and stop every 2 hrs to put some stuff in the eye, scratched my corneia so it kept gunking up somethig horrible

ouch pete, i got some sand in my eye a few years back, at the hotel we stayed in at gatwick ,ended up i ncasulaty in croydon at 1 in the morning, had to drive back with a patch on, and stop every 2 hrs to put some stuff in the eye, scratched my corneia so it kept gunking up somethig horrible

It is terrible Sean,it happend last night so i haven't sleep that well and like you said put some suff in the eyes to survive mate

parents took Harry for the afternoon.....so as it was sunny, planned to go for a bike ride.....took an hour to get ready as she had a dodgy valve on her rear wheel >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(, i then couldnt find the spanner/socket set to fit >:( >:(>:( >:(.....useless bike maintenance kit! >:( >:(>:( >:(, eventually got it done but putting the back wheel on isnt easy, keeps slipping >:( >:(>:( >:(.......so got her fat ass on the seat to give it some weight before tightening! :D :D :D

cheaper to use sink and a bar of soap ..there spalding fund saved 

yes true, but the wife would never leave the sink, to get to the cooker. have a lot of washing with a 2 year old. OH  plus i do the washing , so needs must. ::)