What really annoyed you today

Set my self on fire while grinding

didnt hurt but made a hole in my overalls jumper and t-shirt >:(::)

i did that to myself a few times went to put it out with my hand once all the material melted onto my fingers not half sore didnt do it again :D

Set my self on fire while grinding

didnt hurt but made a hole in my overalls jumper and t-shirt >:(::)

been there, done that and BURNT the t-shirt as well  :o

Its easily done!

am a lot more careful now with the grinder, try to keep the sparks to one side or between my legs!

been there, done that and BURNT the t-shirt as well  :o

Its easily done!

am a lot more careful now with the grinder, try to keep the sparks to one side or between my legs!

i have never dont that in my 6 years of working  :D

put the back window of the tractor out >:( >:(>:(

was spreading slurry an the phone went, couldnt hear so pulled the back window down and the clip for closing it was down, hit the catch and the next thing smash!!!! >:( >:(

not a cheap item to replace :-\

aw lovely :D :D a mate was getting slurry put out with the umbical pipe, pumping away flat out next thing he noticed the slurry running down the yard by him ::)  went up the yard to the tractor pumping an the hose was burst! pumped slurry everwhere :D :D :D boi was he cross ::)

aye boss just took the hose in about the wee fordy showed no mercy with her  :D, harris thats not handy at all you know on the tanks where you connect the hose to pump into the tanker, anyways your suppose to have 2 shut of valves so if one get blocked you can shut the next one, well they had a stab that went through both valves and got stuck, they had to let the hole tank drain  :D :D

THIS!!!  and the foam was all over the floor to a depth of 2 feet!  Started baling it with a bucket into the loo and the hand basin but it won't go away.  Everything was buried and I knocked over so many bottles.  Like the balanced green bottle!  Towels and my bbathrobe soaked up most of the floor covering and I am going to let the rest settle.

So much for Whirlpool cleaner  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

That is the last time I run the cleaning routine at 7 in the morning.

post-1227-132639080677_thumb.jpg

THIS!!!   and the foam was all over the floor to a depth of 2 feet!   Started baling it with a bucket into the loo and the hand basin but it won't go away.  Everything was buried and I knocked over so many bottles.  Like the balanced green bottle!  Towels and my bbathrobe soaked up most of the floor covering and I am going to let the rest settle.

So much for Whirlpool cleaner  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

That is the last time I run the cleaning routine at 7 in the morning.

Vacuum cleaner??  ;D ;D

I just spilled a litre of Ferguson grey in the (model) workshop.... :( :(