What really annoyed you today

Do you know what, I havn't been up there for a year or two now. It wasn't painted out last time I went anyway, sounds like a Whetherspoons now :(

My mate went in there ten years ago to try and woo his girlfriend back. Fairplay to him, he went dressed as a Jester. . . .

. . . . . only he forgot Wednesday nights are biker night. She wasn't impressed, he was laughed out the pub, I had to go in afterwards to get his car keys! :D :D

the place has gone a little worse in my book i don't go for all this bright coloured theme in pubs

old pubs are old pubs and should never be tamped with in that way  i would call it sacrilege

It was such a lovely pub the last time i went there i suppose this is progress and me getting stuck in my ways

i recon though in 3 or 4 years time another lot will come to run it and rervert back to the traditional  look

oi thought you couldent paint oak beams over like that as its not in-keeping

I'm of the same view. That's why we had the house timbers sandblasted as they were all thick with paint. I'll have to pop up there for a pint and see the changes. I bet they as bikers to wear Chino's and Brogues now! :D

I'm of the same view. That's why we had the house timbers sandblasted as they were all thick with paint. I'll have to pop up there for a pint and see the changes. I bet they as bikers to wear Chino's and Brogues now! :D

so long as it dont turn in to a "trendy wine bar" that would be more scary than the gohsts that are ment to be there although i recon under the new management the place as lost some spiritin a alcahol way more than supernatral way  ::):P:-\ :'( ;):D

went to toymaster ...no britains ??? they allways have them :'(

I recon this problem is what britains has got to grasp with now

get the toys back in the toy shops not just on the internet we have toys r us why have them cheap

unrealistic farm city or farm lane lines there ....lets have britains in the genral toy shops again

not just in DIY and farm surply shops  :-\ :'( :'(

It annoyed me yesterday and I know it will again today, our John Deere 2058's inability to cut at a decent forward speed while chopping straw. Got no losses showing but I can't push it harder than 4-4.5 kph or the engine over heats >:(

It annoyed me yesterday and I know it will again today, our John Deere 2058's inability to cut at a decent forward speed while chopping straw. Got no losses showing but I can't push it harder than 4-4.5 kph or the engine over heats >:(

Whether you may have an underlying problem or not I don't know but it is surprising the power a straw chopper can sap in wheat. Especially on straw walker machines.

em em em awwwwwwwwwww  Murray

Disregard my last comment, alcohol is EVIL and should be avoided like the Plague.

That any better young Davy?  :D

young davy is hard to please  :D :D  think i will stick to the pints of water today lads :D :D

Was told on friday the boys who i have been working with have ran out of work so i am not needed for a week or two, so i am going to go hunting for this week to see about a job maybe as a diesel fitter, i have already tried for NewHolland but they are not looking anyone, in Kennedys in Ballynahinch, will have to see what happens ???

Not having time to get out round the county with the camera :(

know that feeling Tris!!, wait until you get a smaller one!, next year i'm hoping will be better as he can go on  a bike seat