What really annoyed you today

very wet here today thought i would have a handy day in the digger warm and dry until i caught a scaffold bar and put it through the front window £80 to fix wet legs from the knees down after spending the rest of the day with the rain lashing in round me

wait till mr beattie hears this  ::)

Give us an example so we can sympathise!

Right ammm well every year the register was taken during period 1 class but this year to, "prevent interruptions the register will now be taken between 9:00 and 9:10," therefore we lose 10 mins of teaching time in periods 1 and 2, 5 mins each. Surely madness????

thats what we do Scott it works ok  ;) 10 mins teaching time is nothing 40 mins a period, break at 11:10 to 11:25 then lunch at 12:45 to 1:30 then home at 3:30 works ok  ;)i aint at school no more though  :D :D

Hahaha thats why it works so well for you!!

baling straw all afternoon for another farmer, was in 3 fields which all already had bales in them, when i finished i discovered the wire for triping the bale counter had snapped after 30 bales now going to have to count about 400 + bales to get my total. then a oil hose snapped >:( >:(