What really annoyed you today

Didn't hapen today, but yesterday I saw a big puddle of Gasoline right next to the BEETie mobile, appeared that the Carburetor had flooded, and leaked Gasoline through the Air cleaner all night, Atleast it's fixed now!

A huge guy at work not checking his diesel before sodding off up the road for a days work then the boss says to swap tractors for a load so I can refull his tractor while I'm at the packhouse then bring it back for him after doing that I find he's bloody been driving my ride with 3 windows open and got dust all through the cab I'd only just cleaned,the windows were clean why could'nt he have just turned the air con on  :( :(

You had a good walk then Nath?  ;)

Aye, for nothing ::) ::):D :D

Aye he did, he ran into BEETie on his way, no way I was stopping for him! :o;D ;D ;D

You charge too much rentboy ;), eh and how do you run so fast in them jesus sandals :D :D :D :D :-*:-*

Aye, for nothing ::) ::):D :D

You charge too much rentboy ;), eh and how do you run so fast in them jesus sandals :D :D :D :D :-*:-*

I had a good reason to run, you had the sleeping bag! :o :o :o

(Yesterday)

A bloke coming in to the Sunnyfields model tent at The Royal Cornwall show with his obese over spoilt son, and said "Go on then choose some models"

The son obviously picks out alot of UH stuff and Norscott Claas foragers and combines. Then the woman adds it all up and says ?356 please  :o

Then he looks around the tent at everyone at says "Coh ?360 you cost me, is there anything else you want?"

I was like  >:( what do you want a medel or something, arrogant t\/\/at.

Then when he left he shouted to the woman "Thanks dear, I expect we'll be back later"

::) *Thinking about buying him a knuckle sandwich*

(Yesterday)

A bloke coming in to the Sunnyfields model tent at The Royal Cornwall show with his obese over spoilt son, and said "Go on then choose some models"

The son obviously picks out alot of UH stuff and Norscott Claas foragers and combines. Then the woman adds it all up and says ?356 please  :o

Then he looks around the tent at everyone at says "Coh ?360 you cost me, is there anything else you want?"

I was like  >:( what do you want a medel or something, arrogant t\/\/at.

Then when he left he shouted to the woman "Thanks dear, I expect we'll be back later"

::) *Thinking about buying him a knuckle sandwich*

I'd of paid a visit to his car and pinched everything, remember smacking fat people doesn't work, you can easily lose your arm in them spare tyres :o :o :o :o ;D

I absolutely hate football so while the game was on yesterday me and my little girl (4) were looking for something to do ??? ???

She suggested we play diggers in the sandpit ;D ;D ;D

I've now spent ages trying to get the dry sand out of my Joal 4cx,712 dumper,456 shovel and a Dynapac roller ::) ::)::) ::)

To think I was temped to get the NZG black cab 3CX in there too :o :o :o