What really annoyed you today

One of the worst I've seen, Willyy and useless is what he is :-\ :-\ :-\ We'll get a good days carting out of him tomorrow and see what he's like, if he's still a tw@t then you better get up here Phill :D :D :D

If he dont work just give me call and i'll be right there on the next train  :D :D :D and to degrade him more i'll give him a tesco badge :D :D

watching a student drive past me in a JD6920 and Welger 520 baler with his name on it thinking hes great, the same student who i tried to show how to work a mf 6150 and Vicon 1601 baler last year, after 2 hours i gave up he still put out the bales before the net was on! >:(

mabey it was naths 17 year old hired hand? ???

watching a student drive past me in a JD6920 and Welger 520 baler with his name on it thinking hes great, the same student who i tried to show how to work a mf 6150 and Vicon 1601 baler last year, after 2 hours i gave up he still put out the bales before the net was on! >:(

mabey it was naths 17 year old hired hand? ???

Probably, he's managed to take the back door of one of the silages trailers today. First load, he reverses right down to the bottom of the clamp, tips it up smacks the back door against the concrete panels bringing the door crashing down ::) ::)::)

TW@T >:( >:(

Probably, he's managed to take the back door of one of the silages trailers today. First load, he reverses right down to the bottom of the clamp, tips it up smacks the back door against the concrete panels bringing the door crashing down ::) ::)::)

TW@T >:( >:(

Maybe you should not wear the pink thong Nath, that could be throwing him off  :D :D :D :D :D

People just wandering in front of me and then standing in front of me when I'm trying to get pics of machines at the Royal Highland Show...... >:( >:(;)

yeah that is annoying >:( >:(

People in supermarkets  >:( >:(>:( standing reading the periodicals while in line (which is fine) but when the belt is empty and all your groceries are still in your cart it's time to put the mag down and haul your ass, and then make sure you don't have your money ready after everything is rung through and then please stand about idly while the checkout girl bags your items. It''s nice you have all day to p!$$ about in the shops, NOT ALL OF US DO !!!!

Rant Over  :D :D :D :D :D

Our silly b!tch of a prime minister on TV tonight flying over hill country farm house's that have not had any power for 2 weeks because of extreme snow storms and saying "oh things are not to good are they and then "oh I'll look into the problems facing sheep farmers in NZ" what a joke  >:(

Wonder what she would have done if it was election year and [shadow=red,left]her [/shadow] job was on the line  >:( >:(>:(  :-\ :-\