What really annoyed you today

its a cornish answerphone rick,we tend to use different terms down this way to the rest of the world mate :D :D :D

I think they still use the "two bean cans and a piece of string" method to communicate in Cornwell me ansome ... No point in having an anasphone anyway... You can't make head or tale of what the locals say EVEN if they are educated enough to know how to leave a message  ;D

Lots of aaaaaarrrrrsss and ooooooooooosss in the Cornish dialect

Anyway.... leave my Pops alone ... Can't you see he is an old man ... look into those eyes ... see the love.... Imagine what those eyes have witnessed over the years.... Red Indians.... The discovery of America.... The first cars... the at least two "turn of the century" moments... advances in medical science in the late 1800's .... The discovery of electricity... The birth of Christ... the fall of the roman empire... shall I go on

Anasphone oh sure, yaaa oh how could I miss that.. :'( :'( :'( :'(  good christ try typing english......... >:( >:(  Oh this lot is a bit of a bother.......as you Lime Juicers say.......Marky and Sean  you two.....grrrrrrrrrrr  never met two guys who love to piss on your shoes and tell ya it's raining outside....  ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

Waiting in for 2 days for the Cornwall Enterprise Trust to telephone me, and then nipping for 30 minutes today in order to trim some sheep's feet and finding an ansaphone message from them when I returned >:(

You lot not got mobile phones down there  :-\ :-\

My lorry has gone in for a couple of days for its MOT ::) ::)

So i've got this pile of poo for two day's :( :( :( :(

Maybe more if it fails, ;D  You shouldn't be so fussy, thats what comes of being spoilt.!!  Tell you what; I wouldn't mind one of them for a couple of days. Anything's better than my old Daf 85  330. The poor old thing struggles a bit at 41 tonnes.  ::) Quite like the look of the Renaults though, after all, they can't be that bad when you see how many there are on the roads ;)

My lorry has gone in for a couple of days for its MOT ::) ::)

So i've got this pile of poo for two day's :( :( :( :(

Ergh Yuck... bad luck Paul... thank goodness you didn't come to see me today then mate  :D :D :D

I bet you are GUTTED.... you love that truck of yours... I suppose it becomes an extension of your body after a while  ???

Maybe more if it fails, ;D  You shouldn't be so fussy, thats what comes of being spoilt.!!  Tell you what; I wouldn't mind one of them for a couple of days. Anything's better than my old Daf 85  330. The poor old thing struggles a bit at 41 tonnes.  ::) Quite like the look of the Renaults though, after all, they can't be that bad when you see how many there are on the roads ;)

330bhp for 41tonnes  :o :o :o

Going to see if the Renualt struggles tomorrow ;) ;)

post-96-132638607393_thumb.jpg

Ergh Yuck... bad luck Paul... thank goodness you didn't come to see me today then mate  :D :D :D

I bet you are GUTTED.... you love that truck of yours... I suppose it becomes an extension of your body after a while  ???

The thing is Marky when I got my truck I got every thing I wanted for the type of work I do ;)

The Renualt is fine if you want to hook up a trailer and then go from A to B on the motorway ::) ::)

how many miles you got on it now then paul??

my mate got a brand new truck at work had it 5 weeks  now it has 19,000 miles

19,000 miles :o :o :o :o or 19,000 kilometres  ??? ???

Mines done 70,000kms in the year  ;) ;) easylife ??? ??? ???

330bhp for 41tonnes  :o :o :o

Going to see if the Renualt struggles tomorrow ;) ;)

Spect the Renault is a bit more than 330. Mine would struggle even more without the 16 speed gearbox. The one I had before was an ERF EC 12, 340 with two axles plated at 40 tonnes and a 9 speed Fuller box. Performed about the same as the Daf, thanks to some very big horses in the engine... Much better cab than the Daf though.  ::)

miles mate this is the states wagons over here  clock em up fast

he gets paid by the mile  being a company driver

last year he was no 1 driver for the most miles

i sold mine last year just under a million miles 8 years old

The Renualt is a 420 with 16 speed box and my Scania is a 470 with a 12 speed box but the Renualt feels at least 100hp less ??? ??? ???

That's the difference with a big V8 (Tis aV8 innit) and a smaller engine blown to bu**ery. When you going to have yours chipped. It'll go to 530 easily? ;)

That's the difference with a big V8 (Tis aV8 innit) and a smaller engine blown to bu**ery. When you going to have yours chipped. It'll go to 530 easily? ;)

V8 I wish ::) ::) 470 is the 12litre turbocompound engine pulls like a train though ;) ;) ;) ;)