What really annoyed you today

Well the contractors got to work on harvest today, all new kit including a Hawe chaser bin which is practically unheard of down here, brand new John Deere combine, 8520 ...  do you think i could find the camera?

But it was actually brilliant got to do 6 fields with them  ;D:) :)

Typical  >:( Phone line fixed yesterday, tried internet, had some tea, then came back to the computer to find that its packed up big time. Man coming to look at it Tuesday evening, so I'll not be able to get on here much for a while :'(

went to buy a new bike yesterday only to be told the halfords bike shop manager was off early so they couldnt help???????? what do the other 5 staff do then?? off somewhere else now, they aint getting my cash after that

Grrrrr... my pet hate is poor customer service... how do they train these people >:(

This is a back dated one as I haven't been on much for the past couple of days ::)

The Pick up breaking on my baler at 9.30pm Friday night with only another 5 minutes baling left to do, last field out that way, an hours drive from base. Couldn't get it fixed in the field despite trying for an hour and a half so they are going to chop the haylage whats left :-\ Got home at 12.15am >:( Was one of those days, had a knotter playing up while doing straw earlier in the day so it was spitting out 8' long banana bales, yet it never missed once on the 4' haylage :-\ The bu99er done it again yesterday on straw for some reason so we're going to have an investigation when we get a minute as there is nothing visably wrong with it >:(

Good for you... this a big fitness drive then Sean? ;)

no not really, had my old one serviced and the gears were knacked, they wanted ?120 inc labour  :o :o for all the new bits, i got the new bike for ?170, couldnt see the point of wasting the dosh on the old one really, both go out riding most weekends arround plymouth latley so worth the money

went out to the shed to do some more work on some stuff, got my drill out and first time i used it it went pop, bit of smoke and now nothing, cant really complain it came from work has done 8 years of sterling service now inc 4 kitchens,4 bathrooms and numerous other major work on the extension,

went out to the shed to do some more work on some stuff, got my drill out and first time i used it it went pop, bit of smoke and now nothing, cant really complain it came from work has done 8 years of sterling service now inc 4 kitchens,4 bathrooms and numerous other major work on the extension,

looks like you got your money's worth out of her ha ha!  ;)

Noel

oh hell yeah and i didnt even pay for it, can recomend a elu drill to anyone if you can buy one,good news is shes gonna buy me a new one for my birthday,so got my eyes on a dewalt twin set ;)

thats until she see's the price tag of them drills ha ha!  :D

mm bosch is a no no now, dewalt is same as elu, just a differnet colour and after the way the last one performed i wounldnt have any worrys buying dewalt,

Thought dewalt was black & decker  :-\ :-\ :-\ still get elu can't you  ;) ;)

a week last friday a bearing went on the baler so we got a contractor in took till wednesday for the dealer to get the part  ::) next field bang another bearing just below it got that the next day friday did two field on another farm contracting then went to do our field and within 90 feet of row crack the tensioner brakes back to yard to fix and had a emergency call to do some baling for the council bang all the tin on the side got caught in the chain back o fix then yesterday went and finnish the council and went back to our field and she broke the tin again  :-[ but got it done and finnished today and got it all carted off  8):) got some pics of carting too ill put them up later or tomorow  :)

dewalt elu and black and decker all the same company,we have used them at work for years now, only brand(dewalt) that we have stayed with  ,not sure about elu still being arround though i have to say,

Sure i've seen them for sell lately might be wrong though :'( :'( but milwaukee are worth looking at i've got 3 now and won't buy anything else now  :) :) :)

guys elu went a long time ago i've use both . black and decker own them , i think they bought out elu the changed to dewalt.  all my power tools are dewalt but one . dewalt planers are far to big and heavy. i use a bosch planer 82/32. still got a old elu batt drill around 15 years old now all the bits in side are the same as dewalt.

put the bike rack on the car, went round to the shed to get the bikes, only to find i had a puncture. found the hole, patched it up, pumped it up then the valve was dodgy >:( >:(...sod the bike ride today! :D :D