What really annoyed you today

Thanks darling... more worried about doing work on it and then undoing it all again when we move it to Toytrac :-\

sure the combined power of the 4 of us can sort something out, most things can be solved without to much work/cost

hopefully the other 3 will show me how to tie my shoe laces this weekend ,so i will be ok :D :D

Struggling to get grease in any of the pivots on press due to boss not greasing any of it over time he had it over weekend, then blaming me for not greasing it often enough for the time i had it >:(  I know for a FACT grease went fine in all pivots when i had it as i was doing it daily all because he cant be arsed to get off his arse and use that thing in toolbox called the grease gun  >:( >:(

sure the combined power of the 4 of us can sort something out, most things can be solved without to much work/cost

hopefully the other 3 will show me how to tie my shoe laces this weekend ,so i will be ok :D :D

And I still want to know why you organised all this when I'm away.... not sure if I can forgive the three of you for that >:(

And I still want to know why you organised all this when I'm away.... not sure if I can forgive the three of you for that >:(

wasnt me, tris invited us all over to marcus's palce, even he didnt know when i rang him

its a shame you cant be there i must say, but its only 2 weeks after till toytrac,

wasnt me, tris invited us all over to marcus's palce, even he didnt know when i rang him

its a shame you cant be there i must say, but its only 2 weeks after till toytrac,

Hmmm... I reckon it's a conspiracy... I bet you'll turn Holly Farm into a Off-road centre or a golf course while I'm in Spalding...  ::)

they probably will, Tris and Marcus will be riding around on those quads with Sean trying to pick them off the table :D :D :D

My worries precisely Ben... reckon I'll leave Delores in charge... she can arrange for the Holly Farm team to lie down in front of the diggers etc. when they move in ;D

My worries precisely Ben... reckon I'll leave Delores in charge... she can arrange for the Holly Farm team to lie down in front of the diggers etc. when they move in ;D

not a good idea with Tris and Marcus about, look what happened last time! :D :D, is old Ford gonna be there to?

not being able to have a mug of coffee and my breakfast because I have a blood test (by nurse dracula)  later on :(

when i had a blood test (MOT as the doc called it :D) i wasnt told i couldnt eat or drink :-\ :-\.....had a dairy milk while walking there, was nearly sick when i was having the blood taken out :D :D :D :D (11 little bottles which i thought was a lot!!! :o :o), if she says lie down, listen to her, it flows and gets done quicker than sitting down!! ;D ;D ;D