What really annoyed you today

teachers only teach because they cant do anything else  ::) ::)::) ::)

ooooh thats a bad post to put up! >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

so rant time!

You think teachers have it easy? ???, they dont do it because they have nothing better to do!. They cant discipline kids the way i was and most other members on here were anymore, becuase of the threat of law suits etc. Kids do not have any respect at school!....hence the way the country is going!

Also the governement is at fault, the Police are suffering this as well you may know, with all the paper work they have to do just to teach you!....they dont enjoy that, trust me!

and then there's the lesson prep and marking taking place most nights, weekends and school holidays!....for what!

Teachers do not pick on children for no reason, they think they are being picked on when they are actually being told off.!

so Luke, what was it that actually happened then?

ooooh thats a bad post to put up! >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

so rant time!

You think teachers have it easy? ???, they dont do it because they have nothing better to do!. They cant discipline kids the way i was and most other members on here were anymore, becuase of the threat of law suits etc. Kids do not have any respect at school!....hence the way the country is going!

Also the governement is at fault, the Police are suffering this as well you may know, with all the paper work they have to do just to teach you!....they dont enjoy that, trust me!

and then there's the lesson prep and marking taking place most nights, weekends and school holidays!....for what!

Teachers do not pick on children for no reason, they think they are being picked on when they are actually being told off.!

so Luke, what was it that actually happened then?

Anyone would think that you were married to a teacher............ ::):D :D

Anyone would think that you were married to a teacher............ ::):D :D

sssssssssssssshhhh they will here you!!!!!....gotta stand up for her :D :D :D :D ::)....she's behind me! (cant repeat what else she said :D :D :D!)

**whats that love, yeah i'll be down in a minute, just closing the curtains ::)

did she spell check that for you to mate :D :D :D bet you love it when shes strict to :D :D not a nice thing to say mind, i know a teacher,old school friend,and hes always busy, holidays the lot. as jules is prob, not for me i can tell you

benefits for me.....lots of free time to myself.....but can get lonely! :D :D :D

**bu@@er she saw that :D :D

Now come on Ben i know teachers have alot to put up with but they almost work less hours than YOU

i mean what to they do with there six weeks summer holidays  ::) a week off every six weeks (half term's) 2 weeks at Xmas and 2 weeks at Easter then the numerous teacher training days  ::) ::)::) then they only start at 9 and finish at three  :o :o

Now come on Ben i know teachers have alot to put up with but they almost work less hours than YOU

i mean what to they do with there six weeks summer holidays  ::) a week off every six weeks (half term's) 2 weeks at Xmas and 2 weeks at Easter then the numerous teacher training days  ::) ::)::) then they only start at 9 and finish at three  :o :o

The teachers at our village school are there by 08:00 and very often you will see their cars there up to and beyond 7pm!

who is ben becaues i am not i am luke