What really annoyed you today

Can't seem to look up 'completed listings' on eBay anymore to get an idea of prices >:(

Just did a search in Britains and then selected the completed listings box on the search options on the left hand side - seemed to work?

Oh?? It just came up on a normal eBay search?

This is what I have on the right hand side :-\

Narrow your search

Scale

1:16(4)

1:32(48)

1:43(6)

1:64(1)

More choices...

Model

Massey Ferguson(93)

Tractors(72)

Ford(1)

More choices...

Year Of Release

1970(1)

1976(2)

1978(1)

1984(2)

More choices...

Price

Specify a price range...

More options

Material

Buying Options

Seller

It used to have 'completed listings' :'(

Im realy annoyed, the ploughing match is cancelled. The evil landowner decided at 8.00am this morning that they were going to stop it. He said last night he would cheak his rain gadge and if the wasnt to much then it would be ok. Well it didnt rain last night but he still said no. Stricly speeking he is the farm forman but his boss said cheack the rain gadge  >:( >:(>:(::) :'(

That should be a good thing Blake  ;) ;) ;):o :o

Not when the farmer i help out sometimes is ripping down the parlour and doesn't really like driving the tractor  :'( :'( :'( :'(    That could be me  :'( :'( :'( :-\

Not when the farmer i help out sometimes is ripping down the parlour and doesn't really like driving the tractor  :'( :'( :'( :'(    That could be me  :'( :'( :'( :-\

So whats he putting a new one in or getting out of farming/milking  :-\ :-\

So you'd rather help the farmer every so often than get an education?  :-\ Stick with education Blake  ;)

What annoyed me today? Not alot actually, doing a paperound with 4 different leaflets was a bit of a pain, thats it really  :)