What really annoyed you today

now i would be differnet if i had that sort of money to spend i wouldnt even look at one of those things, i would buy myself a mk 5 golf gt tdi 140 sport and put the rest in the bank  :)

I said the same until I'd driven it [and I have an A3 140 sport]. The hype is all true with the modern ones, they really are 'life changing'. Drop the hammer in third and suddenly you would sell your house, wife and children to own one. Incredible piece of kit.

i get what your saying but theres red diesel runing through my veins  :D cant change that

would you not rather have a 7480 marky lest then you could use it on your baler  :D

Awwww.... go on then  :D :D and some change as well then I guess  :-\

I'd rather have something blue than that and burn the rest to keep warm...!!!! ;)  :D;D

Yuck...

I'd rather have something blue than that and burn the rest to keep warm...!!!! ;)  :D;D

they do burn blue dont they all seem to have oiliy smoke of of the stacks when i see them :D :D

for me walked into the door last night while half asleep, now sporting a nasty bruise on my knee, and had the neighbours banging on the wall after it to, so must have mad a fair bang

Hiring a tractor for the weekend  - to bale some rubbish...

A case MXM 175  >:( :'( :'( :'(

getting told at 8.15am i could have a play on a tractor but then found out what it was.....hadnt been on here since to know >:( >:(>:( :'( :'(

i'm no tractor expert but its wasnt nice!

now i would be differnet if i had that sort of money to spend i wouldnt even look at one of those things, i would buy myself a mk 5 golf gt tdi 140 sport and put the rest in the bank  :)

no CJ, no!!!!! :o :o

get the 170 version of the TDI ;)!.....or the 1.4 TSI, also 170, quicker than the diesel version though ;), i test drove them before i got my V5.....want a new TSI now after seeing it in the garage!!, will wait until next year though! ;D ;D ;D

no wife got me up!!!....she had work to do so i popped in here, got a few PM's so went over there, hadnt read all the topics but he did warn me.....i just wanted a drive! :D :D :D

Forklift was a better ride! :D :D :D

no wife got me up!!!....she had work to do so i popped in here, got a few PM's so went over there, hadnt read all the topics but he did warn me.....i just wanted a drive! :D :D :D

Forklift was a better ride! :D :D :D

what did you hit then mate?? not deerpowers new van i hope, poor lad will be explaining a dent in it before he gets there :D :D

getting told at 8.15am i could have a play on a tractor but then found out what it was.....hadnt been on here since to know >:( >:(>:( :'( :'(

i'm no tractor expert but its wasnt nice!

You and Marky are some lucky men to drive this great mxm 175. I bet Marky canceled the order for the MF  :D :D :D

Texas

what did you hit then mate?? not deerpowers new van i hope, poor lad will be explaining a dent in it before he gets there :D :D

nothing, just back and forward really, dont have the skill!!

You and Marky are some lucky men to drive this great mxm 175. I bet Marky canceled the order for the MF  :D :D :D

Texas

Not a chance Bas :D :D :D, Marky was saying that a farmer traded 4 of them in for MF 8280's!!....they cant get rid of them now and have had them for 2 years! :D :D :D :D

Not a chance Bas :D :D :D, Marky was saying that a farmer traded 4 of them in for MF 8280's!!....they cant get rid of them now and have had them for 2 years! :D :D :D :D

The only reason that the farmer did this, is that he got those new MF's for second hand case ih and hadn't pay no money extra :D :D :D

Texas

last night , the tail box falling off from the rest of the exhust in hadliegh

I had that the summer before last coming back from Lakeside Hammers and after eventually welding it back on  (managed to unhook it from rubber hangers on roadside at Lamberhurst) with brothers stick welder I bought a mig again after not having had one for years since the farm sale in '99. Paid for itself with 2 similar incidents on the lads cars since.