What really annoyed you today

Paying for an item with paypal

to recieve an e-mail saying "tried to get payment but couldn't. Pay me directly" or to that effect

To find out that the seller is unregistered  so cancelled payment and reported it to e-bay

Shall now wait to see what hassle i get

They only had pay with paypal as a payment so this is surely misinformation :-\

Bet it buggers up my 100% feedback :D

Paying for an item with paypal

to recieve an e-mail saying "tried to get payment but couldn't. Pay me directly" or to that effect

To find out that the seller is unregistered  so cancelled payment and reported it to e-bay

Shall now wait to see what hassle i get

They only had pay with paypal as a payment so this is surely misinformation :-\

Bet it buggers up my 100% feedback :D

This is ebay's fault.  A friend who has been selling on ebay for a number of years discovered he was OBLIGED to have Paypal as means of payment. could not remove it from the listing. He had one of his listings removed just as a bid reached the end of its time.  He went to invoice the buyer only to find the item had been terminated by ebay.  This took several days to find this out and they removed it because he had said he only wanted cheques as he was not registered with Paypal.  Ebay told him all electrical goods must be Paypal protected.  Electrical?  No! it was a 1:50 scale model truck.

He has now registered with Paypal but it left a bad taste in his mouth too

../This person says that they are a paypal account holder ,But paypal says they are unregistered so I have advised the seller to take it up with paypal. They also said that the payment was a pending payment  Yet it was cleared by my bank and not pending so as far as i am concerned it is either the sellers fault or paypals :-\

Sounds as if he has not validated his account.  Paypal only allow a total of £500 in transactions before putting a freeze on the account.  Paypal have improved their website and make it clearer that validation is a necessary step.

Man flu kicked in proper at around 2pm this afternoon. Home at 18.30, bed at 19.00, wide awake at 03.00 >:( Just had a bowl of cereal and a healthy chunk of victoria sponge while I watch Obama coverage.

Oh dear are not those yankee hoodies protecting you???  Well do lay in and sleep  and pops says drink lots of water.......pour it down you mate.....best of luck.....and dont reply to this I dont want to catch it :D :D :D :D

I was actually expecting to see some kind of moan from Sean..... :D :D :D :D

Re: What really annoyed you today???

lazy ***** that park in the child bays at Tesco >:( >:(>:(....so i had to carry Harry a long way!! >:( >:(

got a trolley man to hold a space for me though when i was looking for a car seat trolley!, ran back and got the car!....he's not supposed to but when i told him where i was he obliged! :D :D

then i complianed! ;D ;D ;D

Tesco said we try our hardest to stop people who shouldnt park in the parent and disabled bays but we dont have a clamping system and the security guards can only ask people to move if they see them....

people have just got so lazy these days >:( >:(>:(