What really annoyed you today

Moving furniture around and now I have moved it...

... I DON'T LIKE IT!

>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Well Im not sure about the laws in your country Aunty Sue but why move it in the first place. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

Aint easy being a foreigner on this board :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Well Im not sure about the laws in your country Aunty Sue but why move it in the first place. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

Aint easy being a foreigner on this board :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

I moved it because it was in the wrong room as everything had been dumped in my dining room in order to lay a new carpet in the lounge.  The dining table is now unavailable because Lilliput Vale is occupying it.  I need to re-arrange that room but ran out of steam (and puff)

I moved it because it was in the wrong room as everything had been dumped in my dining room in order to lay a new carpet in the lounge.  The dining table is now unavailable because Lilliput Vale is occupying it.  I need to re-arrange that room but ran out of steam (and puff)

having a fensway moment are we sue

Sheep  :D, i jumped on its back from the quad bike rack and it dragged me about 20 metres down the field before i could move my hands up to grab its head  :-\

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

oh boy could I say something........but I am sure I would be in trouble with the mods  ::) ::)::) ::)::)