What really annoyed you today

well im not going to the farm with 5 new claas tractors  :'(  >:(  ive got 2 places i can go to :)  but i think it will most probably the diary farm with an ford 6640 and new holland ts115a  ;):-\ the other choice is a contractor but i dont think my lecturer will allow me to go there  :'(

Wich one and why Rich  ;D ;D  :-*

one down by me in kidwelly  ;) the lecturer doesn't want ND1's in the rush of contracting  ;):D:) but I'm hoping to get a job with one this summer  :) you probably know which one im on about Rhys  ;)   ;D:D :D :D  :) :)

Danrheol is it? i dont really know many contractors down that way  :-:D

The old man has suggested an injunction but frankly I can't be arsed with the cost, hassle and bad feeling associated with it. At least the rest of the village sympathise with me while I let him have his crusade, and it only takes the odd meeting and couple of letters to put his trouble making to bed ;) Would just be nicer if I didn't have to....

bet if he got a wiff of you considering that he would soon stop, given noone has backed him yet, and your in the right, might be all thats needed, a loud conversation in the garden with the wife saying i think i will do this now as enoughs enough