What really annoyed you today

Buster and BT >:( >:( Buster has just chewed up my wallet along with a £10 note and my bank card, not the 2 I don't use much but he one I pay for everything with, needless to say his backside had a close encounter of the boot kind ::) Now to top it off my phone line is playing up and I can't make or answer calls >:( >:(

Buster and BT >:( >:( Buster has just chewed up my wallet along with a £10 note and my bank card, not the 2 I don't use much but he one I pay for everything with, needless to say his backside had a close encounter of the boot kind ::) Now to top it off my phone line is playing up and I can't make or answer calls >:( >:(

Make sure he hasnt chewed the cabel Gav  :D :D

Sorry i couldnt resist :(

My dog chewed Dads drivers license up  :D, ever seen a jack russell with boot marks on his @rse?  :D :D

Kind of because of this.... ;)

For the attention of the marketing department, or maybe even customer services too?

Good afternoon.

I bought a Ginsters roll today from a 24 hour petrol station, well known locally for it’s fine cuisine, which is described on the package thus...

‘British chicken and sweetcure smoke flavoured bacon with mixed leaves and seasoned mayonnaise in a white roll’

It does proclaim most proudly on the side of the package, ‘CHICKEN & BACON’... So that may give you a clue as to where this might be heading....

I don’t like lettuce [i bloody loathe cucumber so that really limits my dining options when only Ginsters is on offer, but that’s an entirely different story] so I opened my roll to remove the offending vegetation.

After a while and the creation of a VAST pile of floppy green lettuce I was disappointed to find only the merest impression of chicken, or bacon, squashed into the bottom of the bread.

Please see attached photograph for your information and professional opinion.

I am therefore writing to suggest that, in order that you may comply with the trade descriptions act, you revise the text printed upon the packaging of said culinary delight to read as per the following...

Ginsters Salad Roll.

A soft white roll loaded with Mm-hmmm delicious lettuce with a scraping of slightly funny tasting mayonnaise on one half of it and possibly a bit of some other stuff if we can be arsed.

WARNING: May contain traces of flavoured bacon flavoured meat and possibly even some crumbs of chicken, but not in a quantity that will cause you to taste it, so don’t worry too much.

All that being said, the bread was quite nice, so it wasn’t money entirely wasted....

And good to see British meat being used. I trust this is exclusive....

I would be delighted to offer feedback on other ‘recipes’ you may be considering.

With the kindest regards

Simon Ham

post-1414-1326390452_thumb.jpg

We love Ginsters (My belly can speak for itself) but I know what you mean, I like the way the bacon is all around the edge to give the impression it is busting at the seam.

Excellent review. Not a firer point made to be honest. Build up a huge business and then when you have your customers, scrimp back on the things they are paying for . .  result? Double the profit. Sneaksters.

It's not the first time I've contacted Ginsters [i phoned them about the cucumber thing from the M5 somewhere near Cullompton... ;)] and it does yank my chain... I wouldn't mind so much if it was a quid fifty or something... but that poxy thing was 3 quid! :o

Anyway, I always feel better for sending in a complaint like that... I think I sent one to Spar recently too. I find if I don't I get frustrated and would probably become a miserable old git.... I send similar emails to my local MP :-[::):D :D

none of you would eat a ginsters again if you saw inside the factorys :D :D :D :D :D :D certainly not the best of quallity materials used thats for sure,mind you the shops good, same stuff as marks and sparks ect, who they supply,but a fraction of the cost, so can't complain, 6 large deep fill steak and ale ies for 2 quid, just the crusts to thick??

>:( >:(

Busted part of the hedgecutter

Letter to myself      Plastruct not very strong    DON'T PULL TOO HARD :-\

Still i learned my lesson

Have mended it now but for how long :-\

phew i will if hes not looking mind :D :D :D

nothing to serious then smurf??

Painted the plungers on the rams yesturday  and put them together today and fitted one on to find that the paint made it jam

Gave it a gentle tug and busted one of the eyes off of the ram      Reinfirced superglue did the job for now

try some ally rod mate, thats what i used in the end, its only 2mm thick, drills out for the pins,and is a nice brushed sliver looking, all i had to do is ream out the plasti rod to take it,lot safer than paining the arms ;) ;)

2 mm would have been too big :-\

Tell you what i did see today in the new model tractor mag

Scaledowns bomford hedgecutter

It uses split pins in tube for the rams    so you get a free eye at one end

I have learned a lesson ready for next time ;)

bt....... 5 days to look at the phone line .been offline for 5 days  well pee'd off

Very annoying: my Citizens Advice Information System says:

If the telephone service is not working properly for more than a certain time after being reported to the telephone service provider, the client may have a right to a rental rebate on the standing charge. The telephone service provider may also have to pay compensation to the client for the period when s/he cannot use the telephone service. You should check these details with the particular telephone service provider's Code of Practice.

But there is nothing that can properly compensate for not being able to access FTF for five days -you almost missed Marky on the radio ....