What really annoyed you today

People like that Are not worth the hassle Luke ;)

but yeh, heres my annoying thing that happend to me today!

I was in On my way home and a pigeon, pooed staight on my shoulder.

But thats just my luck  :-\

From Kev. :)

Apparently its lucky if a bird cr@ps on you  :D :D did you buy a lottery ticket in case Kev?  :P

Luke, that boy is being a spanner. He wouldn't be able to do that because his weener is so small, by the time he'd found it he would have wee'd his pants. :D :D

I expect it's hard with idiots like him around but you must let it go over your head sonny jim.

You'll grow up a stronger, nicer person and people will like you a lot for that. :)

I had to pick up a JCB 3CX from Dagenham today, I pulled up outside the electricity sub station and walked across the road to ring the number to get the gates open ;) whilst doing this two traffic wardens pounced on my truck and stuck a £100 ticket under my wiper blade >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

To say I went bollistic is an understatement ::) ::)::) ::)

Actually... that was me Crazy Kev  :-[

Note to self... wear pants when cleaning windows in Kev's street  :-[

Thanks!! Now i have to wash it AGAIN! >:(:D :D ;D ;D

Apparently its lucky if a bird cr@ps on you  :D :D did you buy a lottery ticket in case Kev?  :P

I Don't do the lottery  :-\ although its my luck, so i bet if i did i probally would have won :(    :D :D

Loading/unloading in a restricted area ::) ::)  There was a little sign said no loading ;)

You'd be surprised what you can get away with ;)

I got a ticket at 21.25 for parking facing oncoming traffic at night.

Checked the hours on the Wilts Police website and night time wasn't untill 21.27 for that night. ;D:D

You'd be surprised what you can get away with ;)

I got a ticket at 21.25 for parking facing oncoming traffic at night.

Checked the hours on the Wilts Police website and night time wasn't untill 21.27 for that night. ;D:D

My boss says he's not paying the fee ::) he said it's hard enough making a living at the moment, he pays £2500 road tax for my truck if he wants to pick up a machine that can't be driven back to the yard tough :D :D

argue it paul, there was a bit on tv today about that sort of thing, some top lawyer who deals with this sort of thing got 3 people of because they can't ticket when the drivers clearly trying to acces  a site or load /unload if the road side didn't have small yellow lines on the top of the kerbs, they by law have to give 5 mins grace even with the sign up

the amount of paperwork involved in getting into the states now on our 3rd form 1st a visa waver form for the us goverment, then a waver / visa form for the holiday company  now a "esta" again from the department of homeland security  to fill in, can't get this till you have booked your holiday, and filled in the other 2, only then do they tell you that this may still not allow you into the country, as they have to check everything about you including your toilet habbits i am sure, before they consider you safe to enter, but the guy at the gate in the us airport can still override that and refuse entry to the states????