What really annoyed you today

I know this method works for lawnmowers and such, but I am not sure if it will work for the larger tractors. Probably worth a try if you are not too busy. If the tyre is still in good condition, tie a rope around the tyre, and cinch it as tight as you can. Start blowing up the tire, if the beads are in good condition they will re-seat themselves on the wheel. Again I don't know if this method will work for larger tractors, but it may be worth a try.

Yes it works on them Tim, I've used that method on a floataion tyre fitted to a 16 ton trailer only instead of a rope it was a ratchet strap :);)

Blowing a front tyre on the Maxxum at about 2 on side of a hill, now waiting for the tyre fitter to arrive, who is an hour away, so will have to try and make up for this evening if I get going again.......so no yfc party for me, so I'm not very happy! The thing is we darn't leave it there either as its right next to the pikey camp and won't be there in one piece in the morning! >:( >:(>:(

Could you not get a very large lady to sit on the back... :D :D

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=11925.0;attach=34606;image

Could you not get a very large lady to sit on the back... :D :D

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=11925.0;attach=34606;image

No unfortunatly she'd gone out shopping. ;):D::) Finally got someone out at 5 o'clock and we went back up to the field where there was a bit of swearing to the say the least whilst I and an Austrailian bloke tried to get the axle blocked which was not at all easy on a hill, as the tractor keeped slipping back the hill under gravity, but we got it done by about 7pm so got the field finnished, but didn't get onto the other 30 acre block which I had planned, so as I was on the boundary of my Grandads farm I brung it back down to his yard down the tramlines, so got it safely away from the pikeys, but still was a shocker of a day due to the waste of 5 precious hours. >:(

No unfortunatly she'd gone out shopping. ;):D::) Finally got someone out at 5 o'clock and we went back up to the field where there was a bit of swearing to the say the least whilst I and an Austrailian bloke tried to get the axle blocked which was not at all easy on a hill, as the tractor keeped slipping back the hill under gravity, but we got it done by about 7pm so got the field finnished, but didn't get onto the other 30 acre block which I had planned, so as I was on the boundary of my Grandads farm I brung it back down to his yard down the tramlines, so got it safely away from the pikeys, but still was a shocker of a day due to the waste of 5 precious hours. >:(

There you go....thought I took a photo. ;)

DSC00699.jpg

Walking up to the first stall at a boot sale that I stopped at and watching some person (For want of a better word) pick up one of the old Britains bale/tipping trailers in green and yellow and a pale green low loader trailer; and then be asked for 40p for them both. :o  When he'd gone, out of spite I nearly told the stallholder how much they fetch on E bay >:(:( May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their armpits. Grrrrrrrrrrr :'(

Played rugby today last game of the season, even though the ground is unbearably hard and it was roasting. On the move passed the ball out to the wing and about 10 secs a guy dump tackles me and i landed on my head, so out of the blue and so unnecessary  >:( >:(>:( But we got revenge later  :D