Paul Palmer's conversions

5 hours ago, weblet375 said:

Hi  Paul good start mate. I had one of these like mark said be careful every time  something fell off when I moved it.

thanks Andy,and thanks for the tip,luckily not a lot left to do to it,im going to add some soil and bits of straw,and rejig the 3 point link frame so it will fit on a challengers and or xerions rear linkage

I put a metal pin through my one to allow the link arms to pick up the plough and then the raised top link sits the whole rig up into the correct position,  this works really well behind the Challenger tractors.  I found its vastly better than hitching to the standard UH link which lacks a top link to control the plough properly.   The plough is a bit unwieldy and likes to collapse in on itself;D.......mind you when hitched behind the Challenger in working position its the bees knees!

011.JPG

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

Looking good Paul. What shade of silver is the tamiya paint on the boards? looks very good.

thankyou Chris,the colour is XF 16 flat aluminuim,the mud is also tamiya,and im adding mdf dust to mimic the straw/chaff

Edited by Paul Palmer

• 2 weeks later...