Paul Palmer's conversions

the new britains land roller is getting some attention by me now,hydraulic pipes added and fleming decals applied,near as dam it to the one i use,pictures tomorrow,to dark now,picture with the mf 8450,overkill i know,but it was the only tractor out of the fleet available that day

post-1769-0-92088700-1383930343_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-21610700-1383930382_thumb.jp

• Like 2

the new britains land roller is getting some attention by me now,hydraulic pipes added and fleming decals applied,near as dam it to the one i use,pictures tomorrow,to dark now,picture with the mf 8450,overkill i know,but it was the only tractor out of the fleet available that day

Not overkill at all Paul,there's a story in Classic Tractor this month of I farmer,in Leicester Shire I think,hauling an 8mtr set of Cambridge rollers with a FIAT 44-28,http://pictures-cdn.tractorfan.nl/cover/v/versatile/622458-onbekend-versatile.jpg,this months C T is right up my street,page to page Big artics etc,nice one Rory,

Regards

Joe.

Not overkill at all Paul,there's a story in Classic Tractor this month of I farmer,in Leicester Shire I think,hauling an 8mtr set of Cambridge rollers with a FIAT 44-28,http://pictures-cdn.tractorfan.nl/cover/v/versatile/622458-onbekend-versatile.jpg,this months C T is right up my street,page to page Big artics etc,nice one Rory,

Regards

Joe.

nice one Joe

Edited by paulali
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

True Rob,doesnt seem to be much interest,and some youngsters are giving the conversions a go,but no encouragement,you have to be a name on here to get any response,ive been saying this for ages,this forum is getting to much like facebook for my liking

• Like 2

Allways like these extras you add to standard models Paul,slightly different but this week I did see a chap pulling a 3meter Cambridge roller on the road without a transport position kit on it so you could hear him coming a mile away.

As for response on the forum,I'm not sure about the like this button feature but then again the forum could just be filled with posts of nice model etc etc if we didn't have that.

Some members could contribute more instead of posting up topics then saying this and that is for sale,seems like some use it for there own gain.

• Like 3