Jump to content

Recommended Posts


I am new to this forum and models so excuse my ignorance.

I want to do a conversion on a Ford 5000 & Ford 6600 (both 1970's Britains).

Can somebody tell me is there paint in aerosol form readily available that is a close match to the original colours that these came in ?

Thanks in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Steven, welcome to the forum. 

As Ben has said, it can be bought in spray cans which you should be able to order from any farm machinery dealer, regardless of what modern brand they sell. It has been mentioned on here recently that it is becoming harder to find someone who will post aerosols so you might have to go into the dealer yourself. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.