Zwolle Show 2017

robbo

Seeing as the subject of this year's show has been brought up I thought it time that we had a topic on it.

The show will be held on Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th November 2017 at the Isselhallen in Zwolle, Netherlands.

The FTF/Model Farmer gang will be there, Andy and his Dad, Steve Ebbage, will have their usual stands in the main hall. I will be travelling with Sean, David and Barry and I have no doubt that some others will be going as well.

If you have never been to the show then you don't know what you are missing, it is by far the largest show in Europe and there is always something for everybody.

So, who is going?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, robbo said:

Seeing as the subject of this year's show has been brought up I thought it time that we had a topic on it.

The show will be held on Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th November 2017 at the Isselhallen in Zwolle, Netherlands.

The FTF/Model Farmer gang will be there, Andy and his Dad, Steve Ebbage, will have their usual stands in the main hall. I will be travelling with Sean, David and Barry and I have no doubt that some others will be going as well.

If you have never been to the show then you don't know what you are missing, it is by far the largest show in Europe and there is always something for everybody.

So, who is going?

Hope to see you there Robbo, Hotel booked Mercure.

On ‎02‎-‎08‎-‎2017 at 6:26 PM, robbo said:

So, who is going?

I am with the Danish model tractor club

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Only 2 weeks to this one now.

This is the view of the large hall on Friday afternoon before anyone starts setting up taken from the entrance door. By the time 10am on Saturday comes round it is almost unrecognisable and every table will be overflowing with models and dioramas. If you do manage to get to the show then come along and say hello. The FTF/Model Farmer table is at the far end underneath the Lely banner, although it might be a different banner this year. G & M are usually to one side of us and we can usually introduce you to some of our European members who have tables nearby.

zwolle hall.jpg

22 hours ago, Barry said:

Farmmodels.nl have had all my euro's already Sean!!!!!

I'm probably going to rob the post office the day before we leave, might need you as an alibi :)

yeah right , with a ex policeman with us your stuffed mate :D:D would have got them this weekend but it all went wrong , hey ho just make sure you have enough for friday burgers and saturday fill hour face chinese, plus hotel ftf drinks saturday eve after food

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

yeah right , with a ex policeman with us your stuffed mate :D:D would have got them this weekend but it all went wrong , hey ho just make sure you have enough for friday burgers and saturday fill hour face chinese, plus hotel ftf drinks saturday eve after food

He's the get-away driver!

Oh yeah, need money for food!

Archived