Powerstar's First Cut Chopping 2006 (T Dallyn Farms)

Powerstarâ„¢

Hope you enjoyed that! And tonight I have been to Bampfield Farm and got some lovely pictures!

Guaranteed you'll like them, alot better than these!

I'll post them tomorrow so Fendt,Claas,Valtra & JD fans watch tomorrow!

Any comments post away i'll try and answer, also been out with the Samsung camcorder and got some great footage.

Cheers, Luke.

Some absoloute crackers in there Luke, very very nice some of them are. That rake looks a monster, as does the front buck rake. The clamp tractor barely looks big enough for the gert thing. Did they not wash the forager from last maize cut then? Bit grubby isn't she?!! Must have had the storms we had the other night by the looks of it too, I was on the phone to Marcus bricking it in sewage works in the dark in the middle of knowhere!!!

nice pics and words Luke :) :), nice to view as i dont see anything like that my way!, just a few meadows perhaps cut and baled if i'm lucky!

Is that TM in his BMW trying to get past the Valtra T170 with front and back Kuhn FC 313...to get some pics :D

Nice one Luke, lovely pics :P :P :P

How long was the Griffiths taking to be filled, 2 mins ??? ???

About 2-3 mins yeah, every little helps though  ::):D

Way hey nice one luke Grass walker

Cutting during lightening!!!

It not BIG and Its not HARD!!

i heard of a chopper going up in flames due to being struck by lightening!!

Shame you got no pictures Ricky.

Very nice pictures Luke. But the jd on the pit with no twin wheels not my on that pit.

Texas

Sometimes run on rear duals depending on the circumstances - obviously thought they wern't neeeded here. The buckrake is too wide for the road and he carries it on a trailer along with the duals.

About 2-3 mins yeah, every little helps though  ::):D

Shame you got no pictures Ricky.

Sometimes run on rear duals depending on the circumstances - obviously thought they wern't neeeded here. The buckrake is too wide for the road and he carries it on a trailer along with the duals.

They come in handy just to keep the chopper going while waiting for the bigger trailers to arrive and time is everything when your your burning ?5 a mins worth of diesel ;) ;) ::)