very nice CJ

Hope your not being to hard on the 110-90 now

keep up the good work!

now come on noel this is what they were made for hard work  :D

its looks like the real thing your layout great pics

cheers martin  :)

110-90 looks superb there Chris ;D

yes sir i need a newholland version now  :P

love it Chris some superb machines there love the NH's ;)

cheers murray  :)

Balers came out well Chris, I take it you managed to get some wheel studs.  :)

i didnt manage this time jason but if you have some spare and are willing to part with them ill take em  :) cheers pal

Baler looks great, I have one with a broken steering axle so it would be an ideal donor if Dr Hobbit would ever pull his finger out and get it sorted out for a single axle  ::)

I like that bale squeeze too, that's a brilliant looking build mate.

yeah dr hobbit get the finger out we havnt seen any updates from you in a while :D, cheers tris

Looking good CJ Like that big bale handler on the JCB Farmaster  :)

thanks garret  :)

everything looking good as usual!!

wouldn't like to meet the 6920 at great speed on a narrow road :D :D

love auger filling the diet feeder 8)

your right there matty tho i imagne it would be good for shifting the odd car that strayed into its path   :D

Wow very nice, love the Jds mate :) :) :) :) :)

thanks marshman  :)

• 1 month later...

well juat a quick update on the farm most of the slurry has been spread but some in the cow house tank  and the 8340 is about to start and pump it across to the big tank,

04012009107.jpg

and the trailers we ordered in the summer have arrived we got a new 12t silage and 14t silage/grain trailer we trading in the oldest 14t kane and a 13t redrock grain trailer was sold to a neighbour

04012009108.jpg

04012009109.jpg

04012009110.jpg

PS excellent work martin  :)

04012009112.jpg

well thanks to every one for there replys  :o now to answers some Q's

great pics, and love your new trailer's, ( cant wait to get myn). what combine will Ballylaw Farms be using for 2009.

well we are currently combineless sold the massey 7245, was thinking of a tuncano possably but would rather have a 20ft header if i could get a cx 820 newholland or a 2188 axial flow i would be happy  ;) cheers

a nice update here chris! kane trailers are unreal, dumptrailer in the background looks good :)

cheers mad man yeah martin has talent so he has, i think that ol trailer is a joal dumper or sumit i got it at comber for a tenner and change the draw bar and wheels (which arent right bit to big) and painted it, its just nice for 8/10t for mucking out hauling a bit of sand when ever  :)

Chris mate that looks excellent.

I love seeing updates from you!!

One question for you mate. What wraps your square bales over there at Ballylaw?

cheers jezmond an imagineary mchale 998 at the minute, i am hopeing that someone will make either the mchale or kverneland i can but hope  :)

very nice chris, lovley layout mate,i am starting to see some redrock grain/sialge trailers round this way now, think i may have to invest in a model one sometime soon

there are a good trailer over enginered some say but they last a nice 13t for your 6190 would look a treat  :)

thanks again all if i missed any one just say