Yard

John C

Its a dark green mat thing from 4d models. I think ill paint it grey to look like the real thing

john

Do you want one of my old grey socks to use John, then it will smell like it too!!!  ;D ;D ;)

• 1 month later...

Blimey John C thats quite a set up you have there ! I must try harder !! I like what you`ve done with your barns, they look quite the part with a lean-to on each side & the others don`t look out of place without them either. Hope the fuel tank is coming along, i see your using an old BAUER tank ,well after all the amount of machines you`ve got it wouldn`t take long to empty during a busy period ! I look forward to seeing more.

Here`s my bunded fuel tank .

? I`ve got a few more pics that i did the other night ,but i`ll not post any more on John C topic pages, i don`t expect i`ll get any gear out for a couple of weeks/months as it was a bit of a shock for the wife to come home from work at 2am in the morning to find the house upsidown & full of farm equipment which has been boxed in the attic for 9-10 yrs or more & me playing the David Bailey !! All the members have got really good layouts so i`m going to play catch up & try to build a permanent layout, if wife allows :-\. Yes the bales & cladding in the background were montages ,Have e-mailed on so let me know if they work out & may be i`ll send onto any body else who wants some !

• 5 months later...