Ooooppps!!!

Cameron

:o :o :o Did he drive into a old drain?seems funny to only go down on one side?

That's happened to me before that,because the tractor did'nt have enough power to keep me moving through a soft spot the trailer just sat there by the time I got back with a chain it had done that,but not as bad as your picture.

aparently as kevin said (he is the person who was pulling the tractor and trailor out with his tractor) that kevin (tractor and trailer driver) was just going down the row and must have had a heavy load on a soft bit of ground and it just sunk :o

Were they seed potatoes? they just seem small in the picture.

no  they were early potatoes that had just been harvested ready to be sold to this place that i dont know the name of

i think they are to be eaten

:o :o :o Did he drive into a old drain?seems funny to only go down on one side?

That's happened to me before that,because the tractor did'nt have enough power to keep me moving through a soft spot the trailer just sat there by the time I got back with a chain it had done that,but not as bad as your picture.

Oh i'm glad it was a nice tractor not a horrible tractor

:D

no   they were early potatoes that had just been harvested ready to be sold to this place that i dont know the name of

i think they are to be eaten

could be rockett (Walkers or smiths use them i think)im not up with my spuds anymore

i remember getting esteamer good for chips Macie dees use them for fries i think

They don't know much do they!!

To pull that out safely is not the way in the photo!!

The trailer could tip over if pulled straight

it needs to be pulled at a SLIGHT turn to the left ( too much and trailer will be twisted) this is so the wheels come up outta ground and not dragged in further!!w

They don't know much do they!!

To pull that out safely is not the way in the photo!!

The trailer could tip over if pulled straight

it needs to be pulled at a SLIGHT turn to the left ( too much and trailer will be twisted) this is so the wheels come up outta ground and not dragged in further!!w

And someone that gets stuck alot would know this :D