the guy from ebay,

Nice bunkers Nath, pretty smart job. Has the creator of those barns paid us a visit yet? The second of the two with the ol NH combine in the doorway looks good. Like the colour shading on the roof to show individual sheets. Nice pieces of work. Isn't he down near you Udi?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was thinking of building my own but dont know how to work out the measurements of the real 1 to make a 32 size

Divide the original size by 32....

EG:  2400mm / 32 = 75mm

I think there is a link to a scale converter in the tips and advice section somewhere if you have a look around.

That converter is a great thing to have, just save it to your desktop, it'll work even when your off-line. It's very accurate to. Have  used it a few times.

A hell of alot of calculating Rich :-\ :-\ ::). Grass silage is roughly 550kg per metres squared so you have to work out your length, width and height of clamp in metres, as to how many tons you want it to hold, then you have to convert your measurements to 1/32.

Easy really :D :D ::) ::)