the guy from ebay,

guys thought i would show you a couple of pics of a barn i have coming from the guy selling stuff on eaby a while back,lovley 4 bay barn for my out section,in red oxide finish and another bigger 3ftx2ft barn he has been doing to,some serious work in these

mines about 26 inchs long by 11 wide,easyily enough room to store out of seson implements ect

post-46-132638528006_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638528008_thumb.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought that was where the big one was going to :D :D :D

i'm only having the red one,for a straw / storage area i need to do,not got round to cost yet,but he builds to order,i will se if he's happy to let you have the e-mail addy if you want,

the smaller pics don't do them justice,as the detail in the paint work is superb on the bigger pics,

i was going to build a round topped one,but couldn't get my head round it roof wise,i will see what he comes in like price wise ,and what its like in the flesh,but the pics look good so far,pretty well constructed to,all one piece wood just detailed up

not sure he has registered yet ???:-\, he seems a nice guy though, i emailed him a few times for pics and info, the ones i got are in the other section :)

i reckon your right FP, looks like a NCC purchase :D

There bloody good barns, only problem with my sheds Ricky, they don't travel well I put a bit more structural detail into my ones but unfortunately that means that they won't survive posting! This guys stuff is made to be flat packed and my hat's off to him he does a excellent job on the overall detail and realistic look of the buildings. Alot of work goes into them :o

How much are they TM??

Are you having one of each or just the small one??

I bet the big one is heading towards Derby!

I bet you it ain't, he's starting my shed today or tommorow I believe and will be similar to that excpet for a few other bits and bobs ;D ;D ;) ;)

Just drawing up some plans for a workshop too, so he's going to be very busy man, he's just done me a double silage clamp and it's smart to say the least  :D :D :D

well had a price back for mine,and its as cheap as i could have made it,,won't tell you how much,incase he joins but  its well worth the investment,comes with all the floor covering ,grass ect,in fact to make one that size i would be hard pushed to do it for the same price,given the cost of cladding ect

recon so,if they are as good as the pics look i may add another to my layout,space allowing of course

I was impressed with this, alot better than the pics made out. Best bit is it's built to your spec so you can have exactly what you want. I've just got to sort some sort of yard out now :-\ :-\ :-\