UH Case Quadtrac 620

b_emmons

Universal Hobbies Case Quadtrac 620 20 year anniversary model has now turned up in my collection.

The model is well detailed and quite heavy to hold, and all the suspension, tracks and wheels seem to rotate and move smoothly when tested and should hold up to the rigours of carpet farming with careful use. The paint and detail are first class, and I can see very little missing, and very little that needs adding or changing and it holds up well against prototype photo's :)

It is fitted with a standard UH rear linkage so will match up well with most accessories and trailers. The front end has a good impression of a width marker/bumper with lights, and there is also a front tow bar coupling that is drilled out and just requires a pin added to make it functional :) 

I will check on its full movement and pivot when I get round to removing the 20ish screws holding it on the plinth, and that security means little chance of in box damage during delivery. I would rate this a good 9 out of 10 model, as the price might be too high for some, yet nothing else to really fault :) 

Recommended for all Quadtrac fans, and anyone that wants a standout model to display :) 

620 1.JPG

620 2.JPG

620 3.JPG

620 4.JPG

620 5.JPG

620 6.JPG

620 7.JPG

620 8.JPG

620 9.JPG

case 620.jpg

Thank you John and Sam. Thought I would give some reviews ago :)

It will go with any 6+ metre cultivator/harrow and will try to get an old ROS/UH multi farrow plough or make my own :)

ROS - Gregoire-Besson Charrue SPSLB9 - 14 blade plough 1:32

ros---gregoire-besson-charrue-spslb9---14-schaar_48370_2.jpg

ros---gregoire-besson-charrue-spslb9---14-schaar_48370_3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎28‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 10:05 PM, Cheshire Farm Models said:

Yeah it’s very smart indeed. What implements do you find suitable for such a big model? I give up trying to make a suitable set up with the big gear. It was way to hard not enough space and unfortunately the implements I liked were discontinued or very pricey 

have a suitable plough now :D 

Shown with my Xerion for size :D 

spslb9 4.JPG

there is some gear for the big tractors,but not a lot,the plough Brian is showing and you can still find the the horsch 8 metre drill,horsch 6 metre drill/cultivator,and although basic the big siku lemken min till cultivator,also the perrard bin chaser

1 minute ago, Paul Palmer said:

there is some gear for the big tractors,but not a lot,the plough Brian is showing and you can still find the the horsch 8 metre drill,horsch 6 metre drill/cultivator,and although basic the big siku lemken min till cultivator,also the perrard bin chaser

I have a lead on a Horsch 6 metre at a reasonable cost so will try and get it :)

I am also trying to make all new implement buys either 3 point or drawbar to make them more realistic, and will slowly convert all my tractors I am keeping to have 3 link set ups or an adapter fitted :)

Archived