First conversion - Tw 15 Super Q

Hi all

I am about to tackle my first conversion, a Ford TW 15 super q. I am starting with a Britains tw 15 q cab. Where would i get a super q cab for this? Also what others changes do i need to make?. I also want to respray the model with real ford paint. If this all goes to plan ( unlikely), i would like to add a realistic rear linkage, similar to a Wiking one.

Many thanks,

Ben :)

Look forward to seeing this Ben, I made one using a marge TW so it already had the SQ cab and realistic linkage. I think there was a similar conversion to what you are planning on here a while ago, he used a SQ cab roof off the old britains 5610/tw/30 series from the 1980's/90's you will need new decals a change of colour on the mudguards and grille and the interior changing from blue to black.  Basically, from a model point of view, except the roof and mudguards, the force II were the same tractor as the previous q cabbed t-dubs. For a realistic linkage there are kits available from artisan32 but these aren't accurate but nicely detailed. 

Archived