Farm simulator 19 (console)

Hi all 

Bought this game for ps 4 last week plenty of problems but the one bugging me if you have a worker hired and you use camera angle low to the ground the tractor looks almost black in colour I tried every setting on TV no joy anyone experiencing anything similar 

Take a look on the Giants website forum as there have been several bugs with the new version of the game, there’s also some fixes on there. Make sure you’ve downloaded and installed the latest patch for the game as well. I play on PC and have had other issues, they are getting it fixed but none of the bugs that have been found after release showed up during testing 

https://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=478

• Thanks 1

I am waiting on the PC version. Should have it during the week. Its all Streaming now...but I prefer the disc presonally & unfortunately no shop seems to stock PC games these days. But you do need to install the Patch updates..if not you will run into trouble.  

I have the Collectors Edition disc and a download version of the game, involved in a few things related to Farming Simulator these days. There are a few people who have thrown their toys out of the pram with the new version but I’m really enjoying it. Not a game for a PC with less than 8gb of RAM in my opinion though, got someone on my server trying to play with 4gb and it’s showing some amusing glitches.....130kph Puma being one of them :D

Giants have 200 mods in the queue for testing at the moment, one of the last ones in that queue is the new Marwell Manor map by OxygenDavid, he’s expecting it to be about around February.

I’m currently playing on both base game maps plus a German based mod map that has a UK feel to it

I do know of a few other UK maps currently being made for FS19 but don’t expect Coldborough Park Farm to appear any time soon if at all. 

5 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

i will have another look tonight timms but I don't seem to have that

Tried all TV settings still d same see I'm not sure is it something iv done or is it the game.. I'll try take a pic tomorrow night.. Now on the other hand I'm 42 now maybe a trip to spec savers might be the next step

Got mine up and running last night.. so far so good.. I like to get the best outa the basic game before the mods start flowing and try build a farm without the money cheat.. In terms of maps ...I would like to see SpringHill farm come back or upgraded.. And I loved the Ford TW Gen 2 mod in FS17... There was lots of good mods released on the FS.CO.UK for FS13 & 15 in the past but that has seemed to have died a death for FS17.. It would be nice if it picked up again for FS19..

• 2 years later...