SIMA 2019 in Paris

Micka

What a fabulous show and just great photos of beautiful equipment. Some I am familiar with and some that I have never seen on this side of the pond. Neat models too! In my early years I lived in Lancaster County Pennsylvania just down the road from New Holland and what was then called the New Holland Machine Company. For the most part, where I live now, in Franklin County, Pa., the equipment mostly seen is John Deere, Case, Farmall, Oliver and Ford. We have a John Deere dealer just up the road. We have a Case and Kubota dealer also. Of course with all the Amish farms, there are a lot of work horses and mules pulling equipment also. Franklin County is the second largest dairy producer in the state next to Lancaster County, which has the most dairy farms. Thanks for all the photos. 

Thankyou Mika very good pictures...………………..I have viewed several videos online trying to see what upgrades Valtra has made to the T series and your picture near the bottom of your thread is the best example todate.   They have changed both the exhaust and breather pipe for new flatter looking ones with novel looking square tops!  Hopefully these changes are enough to get someone else to make some new models of them rather than Wiking.

Archived