New Holland TX66 new style decals

9 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Dave twose i recon mart,  uh have a tx coming this year dont they ? Not sure what model number was mentioned though

Ah never thought of Mr Towse Sean thanks for that :) I’m sure UH one is a 66 meant to be but think it’s the earlier decals too. It seems to have gone a bit quiet no mention of it for a wee while 

3 hours ago, NewHolland2 said:

Ah never thought of Mr Towse Sean thanks for that :) I’m sure UH one is a 66 meant to be but think it’s the earlier decals too. It seems to have gone a bit quiet no mention of it for a wee while 

but with luck a easy decal swap once its out, would there be much difference bar decals, i am not nh combine familier like that 

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

but with luck a easy decal swap once its out, would there be much difference bar decals, i am not nh combine familier like that 

There shouldn’t be too many differences Sean. Most notable two would be if the UH one is like the ROS and has yellow wheels they would need to be painted white and the header would need to be swapped to possibly the one from the Britains CX880 - the more rounded style rather than the older square style end panels 

Archived