Marge Versus Weise?

AndyB

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere.  But could I ask folks' humble opinion on the quality, detail etc of Weise versus Marge.  I am considering a Marge Magnum and have already got a few Weise Fendts and have to say they are very impressive!  So a Marge would have to be good!

I have five or six Weise Fendts and four or five Marge Fords, plus a Marge T7.315.

The Weise models are excellent and I can't really fault them in any way. I love some of the little details on them.

The Marge models just seem to have odd little things wrong. I think they are very true to the real tractor they were modelled from, but they just have these little annoyances from my perspective.

I prefer the UH 7610 to the Marge 7610, even though the UH one has its own problems.

I'd put Marge with Wiking and Schuco, but a bit behind Weise.

Having said that, a Marge T8 Smart Trax is on my shopping list for this year.

MarGe excel in so many ways ... material selection, continuous use of metal where they can ... ie rims, front mudguards, cab roof ... areas where others use plastics. 

You know the second you lift a MarGe it’s mad of good stuff. Over 380 individual parts make up their Vredo VTs .. 

Archived