Case Magnum 7120

dr-abich

As a Polish man who came to Uk to steel some jobs and earn money decided to do  new purchase from brushwoodstoys.  Its Case Magnum from replicagri. There's not too much in internet about replicagri so i hadn't got idea what can I expect.  I found very nice looking model tractor.  In box, in addition to a tractor we can find front weight and front 3 hitch link. We can choose what equipment we can  install on a tractor. I prepared mine for some hard work  with implements on a front and back. Both 3 link hitches are looking realistic of course not like in a wiking models but its not compatible with siku implements. I'm gonna get some work on it to fit my implements.  Draw bar is completely disaster nothing suit to it.  Model for that money is really good base for somebody who likes conversion. Its much more realistic than siku models. Didn't check measurements yet to check if it's according to real model IMG_0760.thumb.JPG.cc256c04f3c06c1690882f014c9d7111.JPG

IMG_0763.JPG

IMG_0764.JPG

2 minutes ago, smithy said:

Nice model ,and Brushwood toys is a good company to deal with

Yes its nice company. My first purchase was like 5 years ago when i Lived in Poland and i sorted it out buy by my mum who's living in London. Purchase and next day they sending package. With this was little issue coz i ordered 7240 but it wasn't in stock so they tried to called me (i didnt pick up phone due to a work)  and then sent me an email. That means they care abut customers. I'm happy from that

Archived