Tedding with Kuhn GF 7601, a proper haybob!!!!

NCC

Here's some pics I've taken over the last few days while tedding. Done about 200 acres over the last 3 days with another 150+ acres tomorrow. I can get upto 17-20 acres an hour in the big square fields but small triangular shaped ones can be a bugger trying to turn all 25ft round without taking out the hedge. Road work is fun too at just under 10ft wide ;D ;D Most pics are of the tedder or pics from in the cab, theres also one of the Valtra M150 with claas 3050 front and rear mowers that I was tedding behind :P :P

Any questions, ask away ;) ;)

05-06-06_1102.jpg

05-06-06_1103.jpg

05-06-06_1104.jpg

05-06-06_1105.jpg

05-06-06_1106.jpg

05-06-06_1107.jpg

05-06-06_1541.jpg

05-06-06_1544.jpg

05-06-06_1655.jpg

05-06-06_1656.jpg

07-06-06_1312.jpg

05-06-06_1115.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some good pictures there whats with the sticker at bottom of windscreen i'd got rid off or moved a long time ago ???:D

Cheers Phill ;)

That's just the caution sticker, warning you of things ::) ::) There on most MF's if you look closely ;) ;)

Nice pictures and a very nice job to do. Send the picture also to universal hobbies so they can see how a tedder looks ;D ;D

Texas

Cheers Texas, it is a nice job to do yes, one of my faves ;D ;D ;D

We need a 1/32 tedder too now, to go with the all the mowers and balers eh FP :D :D ;) ;)

Some good pictures there whats with the sticker at bottom of windscreen i'd got rid off or moved a long time ago ???:D

I know they are but we got rid of the ones i worked on got very annoying :D

i did when looking down bonnet when drilling so asked why it was there and it was annoying needless to say normal driver started to notice it and it went pretty sharpish  :D :D

sorry about this nath,

MF FAN do you take stupid pills ? IS IT ANY WONDER ACCIDENTS HAPPEN  >:( >:(>:( >:(

DID YOU LEARN NOTHING WHEN YOU WERE ON WORK EXPERIENCE  ???

if read properly these 'annoying stickers' as you call them could SAVE YOUR LIFE !

i give up i really do :( they arn't put there to annoy you they are put there to make you take notice of them , if you really notice where they are , you will see that when driving it in no way obscures the drivers vision as all it covers is the bonnet !

Have you ever been in an overturned tractor ?, jacknifed a tractor & trailer ? unfortunately i have & believe me it's bloody frightening.

Law dictates that warning stickers are put there for any driver to see & read carefully, & thats not screwed up on the cab floor!

Tractor accidents are on the rise because more inexperienced drivers are not aware of the dangers tractor work involves , mainly because i believe ,& i've been there, youngsters think they know more than they do & don't bother reading the warning decals.

Strange i know but you will quite happily take a warning decal down & replace it with a

'PERKINS POWER' or 'RADIO 1' sticker ,

& if thats the case you just as well put one up that says 'I'M A KNOB'

sorry to have a go Phil but this sort of things really get to me  :(

martin surprised me when he wanted to know about what tractor to buy, well the 7710 / 8210 is a good starter but , he then asked what type of radio was in them ? sorry mart but thats not the question you should be asking but maybe the question wasn't so surprising after all  :(

to true Marcus, i'm with you on that comment. Warning signs are there for a purpose, to warn you off the dangers and what precautions you can/should take!!!. Would you walk onto a building site with out the correct PPE?,

there are some muppets about these days >:( >:(

I do take that comment marcus and more than fully understand what your getting at, no never been in a tractor when a trailers jack knifed etc, but i would like to add yes we did remove the sticker but i'd like to add it was moved down near the door so when doin accurate work didnt get in drivers view or district him, but is still in the cab. But i have a hell of alot to learn

The rant taken marcus and listened to

I do take that comment marcus and more than fully understand what your getting at, no never been in a tractor when a trailers jack knifed etc, but i would like to add yes we did remove the sticker but i'd like to add it was moved down near the door so when doin accurate work didnt get in drivers view or district him, but is still in the cab. But i have a hell of alot to learn

The rant taken marcus and listened to

well done MF Fan :) :) :)

sorry about this nath,

MF FAN do you take stupid pills ? IS IT ANY WONDER ACCIDENTS HAPPEN  >:( >:(>:( >:(

DID YOU LEARN NOTHING WHEN YOU WERE ON WORK EXPERIENCE  ???

if read properly these 'annoying stickers' as you call them could SAVE YOUR LIFE !

i give up i really do :( they arn't put there to annoy you they are put there to make you take notice of them , if you really notice where they are , you will see that when driving it in no way obscures the drivers vision as all it covers is the bonnet !

Have you ever been in an overturned tractor ?, jacknifed a tractor & trailer ? unfortunately i have & believe me it's bloody frightening.

Law dictates that warning stickers are put there for any driver to see & read carefully, & thats not screwed up on the cab floor!

Tractor accidents are on the rise because more inexperienced drivers are not aware of the dangers tractor work involves , mainly because i believe ,& i've been there, youngsters think they know more than they do & don't bother reading the warning decals.

Strange i know but you will quite happily take a warning decal down & replace it with a

'PERKINS POWER' or 'RADIO 1' sticker ,

& if thats the case you just as well put one up that says 'I'M A KNOB'

sorry to have a go Phil but this sort of things really get to me  :(

martin surprised me when he wanted to know about what tractor to buy, well the 7710 / 8210 is a good starter but , he then asked what type of radio was in them ? sorry mart but thats not the question you should be asking but maybe the question wasn't so surprising after all  :(

true, if more people took time to read them there would be less acidents

We wouldn't need a 5mm Kuhn, were not contracting so go spend some money on a decent tractor u Gazneeeeer. ;D ;D ;D

8mm Kuhn actually ::) ::) I'll go contracting in the Ford shall I :D :D :D :D ::)

If you were a real tractor driver you would.  ;)

8mm with the warning triangles folded down  ::)

You made my @rse smile again, Ford indeed :D :D :D

8mm with MARKER BOARDS down actually, really ::) ::)::)

Carry on Nath with your MF with all smoke & no poke with your MARKER BOARDS down, and finish your paddock, it'll be bedtime soon  ::)

Fords are all smoke and no poke, smoke normally in the cab and poke sometimes when going down a steep hill.

Can't do paddocks I'm too big, I leave them to the small wannabe contractors with the haybobs :o :o :P;)

I don't want to go contracting with my haybob u Gazner, And if I did I would buy some PROPER german CLAAS, a nice Volto  :-* A 9mm one.

You couldn't go contracting with a haybob, what a gazzzzzzner ::) ::):D :D

Volto indeed, remind what that signature says ;) ;) ;)8)