My 2 cents worth.

This will be (very) old news to some of you but these models are new to me, so here's a concise opinion of a shipment of not-so-new Britains models I recieved.

Simba Solo cultivator: Very nice indeed. Was almost looking for a sand box.

Keenan feeder wagon: Super toy with the robust drive system the rotaspreader should have had.

Valmet 115 forest Tractor: Not bad, pity it pivots up and down as well as side to side.

Samson manure spreader: A bit basic but probably a good toy. Like the beater drive.

Bauer slurry tanker: Great model, love the tires, not so much the dribble bar.

Fendt 615 LSA on flotations: pretty good, not very realistic tires but looks good on the Bauer slurry tanker.

I have to say that my main impression on all these models was what a *%&#@!* they were to get out of the boxes. I HATE THOSE WIRES!! Why can't Britains do all their models in the packaging system like the Samson manure spreader? Simple, safe and easy to put back into the box if need be.

This bunch get me very nearly up to date on what I want to have in my Britains collection, Now I'll concentrate on selected new Britains items, selected Scaledown kits, National Farm Toy Show 1/32 four wheel drives, Toy Farmer specials (like the Big Bud and Big Roy), 1/32 Ertl precisions and every UH model I can possibly afford. :D

I have to say that my main impression on all these models was what a *%&#@!* they were to get out of the boxes. I HATE THOSE WIRES!! Why can't Britains do all their models in the packaging system like the Samson manure spreader? Simple, safe and easy to put back into the box if need be.

I have to agree TOG, I wonder why some are done one way and some done another.