Long time comming IH 250 414 284 maybee too

Get quite a few bits moulded in the shed all i need to do now is master wheel and axel making any tips i would welcome il update more tomorrow  as i want to do the 250 and a 384 varient of this its just something i cast a while ago not wanting to mass produce just trying stuff out again hopefully  do my 885 xl too 

Screenshot_20201129-190524.png

Cheers all i need to do is make a decent axel though and ild love to make my own wheels  you and TAB seem to have masterd those skills down to a tee got a uh massey 35 to take to pices as ild love the front wheels done and maybee axel i could do a ford 3000 then also got an atlas te 20 i think it is to butcher up too i dont mind as they are broken anyway 

Ive also been experimenting with a cheap Chinese brand  they almost look 434 ish il post pics tomorrow but ive been useing my dremmel like tool today and im impressed with the results  but im thinking tekno 434 bonnet nw rear wings OR safety Cab Craft cab 

Screenshot_20201129-220238.png

Archived