New Holland T7.225 Blue Power

A nice simple convo this time, removed the wheels and tyres and replaced them with UH CASE Puma 240 fronts and CASE Vestrum 130 wheel centres on the rear, plus Claas Axion 550 tyres.

Tried to fit the Puma 240 tyres on the rear but too tight.

A 20 reg plate and warning triangle courtesy of Henri Walker

One of the local farms has just taken delivery of one of these so I thought I best get one before they sell out.

P1080467.JPG

P1080470.JPG

P1080471.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jamie,  Yes I actually prefer to see the bar axle in place especially on CASE Pumas, but the past two years CNH seem to sell more of their tractors without them. I know where there are a few T7.225s now, some blue power and some plain blue but all of them are without a bar axle. And also most of the CASE 165s on hire from the rejuvenated Hawk Hire working locally this autumn had no bar axle either so I wanted my conversions to reflect this.  The arrival of the perfect R38 rims on the T5 and Vestrum models has enabled me to do these convos.  My current convo in progress on a Puma 240 is definately keeping its bar axle, its looking really good so far:)

Archived