better siku control batteries

matty a

i wish that siku would make a better battery for the siku control range coz i just gave mine a full charge and i was then gona use it for silage carting and i managed to reverse so i could get it though the gate of my farm and the battery went dead.

so in short it went dead after under 10 sec

i would like to see a better battery that will last longer and be cheaper

The life of the battery will also depend on how often you charge it, and how often you use it. If you leave the battery on the charger whenever it is not in use, and the Charger does not have an auto-shut off switch when the battery is full, I would expect the battery to wear down quickly. Also, if you wear all of the battery power out of the battery before you charge it, this will wear down the battery quickly, if not loose it's ability to charge...

70min charge, 30min paly time i think? :-\

mine was the same, does the light on the charger flash when you put the battery in the charger and switch the battery to on???

if not, you may find the charger is faulty as mine was. Ring up the dealer or take it back, John Deere will send you a new one like they did me...apparently there was a faulty batch

i got the tractor for chistmas 2004 and i got another battery as well so that i had 2 but one didnt work so i got it replaced and a few month ago one just stoped working but the green light was on when i was charging it but when i put it in the tractor and turned it on the lights on the tractor didnt flash and nothing happened and now the other one had a full charge and it only ran for 10 sec. and i have now put it on charge and the green light dosent flash