Universmini

mb86

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but as it’s a new release by them I suppose it has a slight relevance.

I have seen this rather nice 3 metre power harrow on faceslap, looks like a maschio to me but no make has been mentioned. It’s advertised as a kit to be released very soon. 
I have enquired about it but they won’t post to the UK, my question is...does anyone know if there is another company selling the universmini range/products that might have a different approach to someone willing to give them money in exchange for the product being sold? Or has anyone found someone in Ireland who buys such things in and sells on to the UK?

385C89F2-E902-4645-9FE3-0723BFBE8770.jpeg

8E4A0635-16B3-4EC5-A065-0F512BD2B371.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

got the same reply martin,no uk postage, dont know of anyone who sells their stuff to be honest, i may try mandy @Hlt Miniatures as she seems to have a good few euro contacts.

Seems strange when others have no problems sending here. I’d be interested to hear how you get on. 

Archived